STEP Extended pack

richardo111

Question

This would probably one of the most stupid question asked here around..... but my ignorance is even greater..

I plan to install and follow "by the foot" STEP core, i would like also to take a look and install STEP Extended pack... Which i can't find... None of the packs in the "Category Packs" is named - STEP Extended Pack or STEP Pack (to differentiate with STEP Core) ???  Also i am reading the core installation procedure and i am failing to find any reference to the extended pack

Another ting is supposed i want and have installed CORE and EXTENDED, but now i would like to install  "Pack: Explorer Guide" and "Pack: immersive survival"  + "Pack: Player Homes"....  +"War Ensemble? ...It is that possible?

By the PC specs side i do not think is a problem, just for installation/mod conflict side

Thakns for your time and good work

7 answers to this question

Hei "Dragonborn" do not want to be rude but seems to me that you are answering someone elses post, or i am not getting you

Where in "Mod Table Legends" indicates where STEP Extended Pack is ??????

Where in "Mod Table Legends" indicates where or how, or if, or should or not install other packs and what is, is not advised?

What "Mod Table Legends" tells you is: - which mod are core or not

- The quality options you will/will not have when installing the mods

- the name of those mod, further down in the page

All "Mod Table Legends" is for, is for clarify you about the "Legends" about installing STEP CORE, and that is all about it.....

Really i do not see what you are trying to say me, honestly

Edited by richardo111

It tells you that The mods with the Green bar beside them are the Core Mods. If you look at the page you'll see there a lot of mods that don't have the Green bar next to them. This would suggest, therefore,  that they are STEP Extended mods. To get Extended, you install the WHOLE list. to get Core you only install the ones with the green bar beside them.

This has been explained several times on these forums. 

Ok thank you, now i can see it, just above where Dragonborn points, my wrong, maybe got me wrong that time a go i believe was a link to STEP Extended or something..

Anyway that part is clear. Is there any recommendation about installing several packages?

I try always to read the posts to see if my question has been proposed before, as a rule, nevertheless sometimes is not easy aside of been literally hundreds of posts...... No my goal to piss off anyone

Thank you very much Nozzer66, I will do that, extended + pack.... a bit afraid 'cose they're four o even five packs i would like to install...

Btw, i like your moto... I am not sure where I did hear that about the knee.... not sure no

Edited by richardo111