Forced-windowed off in micro-stutter section

FuzzRocket9

Question

Just want to say, I disabled forced windowed from enblocal, left it at fullscreen, and all my problems were solved in an instant. No more stuttering, V-Sync was functional, and I'm even able to increase texture settings to high now without lag spikes :) who woulda knew!? I hope we can put this as a possible fix for micro-stuttering at the end of the guide, that maybe the windowed option isn't for you. It definitely wasn't for me. I know you put it vaguely in the enboost wiki that it might help performance for some users, but who would remember to disable it long after they're finished with the guide and testing?

Thanks.

2 answers to this question

I've updated the ENBoost mod page to be more specific to the issue; however, if you look in the Troubleshooting section at the end of the Guide under "3.A.4. Stuttering", that section will lead you back to the ENBoost mod page where you'll find the relevant information.

Alright, I'll take a look. Thanks for checking into this Techangel. It really helped me on my end. I kept scratching my head at why Skyrim was able to run with a ton of textures packs years ago and today it barely ran at all. 30 fps limit, alternity's textures, everything set to low, and still had lag spikes ;_; I'm glad to have found the culprit. I'm sure this is very rare, so I won't bug you guys about it again. Thanks :)