Real Ice mod install issue

alpham21

Question

If I had to guess its on the modder side.

23:06:40 [D] 1 orphaned meta files will be deleted
23:07:27 [D] mod id guessed: Real Ice ALL-IN-ONE Installer by morpheas768-5388-V3 -> 5388
23:07:27 [D] using mod name "Real Ice ALL-IN-ONE Installer by morpheas768" (id 5388) -> I:/Mods/Real Ice ALL-IN-ONE Installer by morpheas768-5388-V3.7z
23:07:28 [W] the ModuleConfig.xml in this file is incorrectly encoded (Start tag expected. in line 1). Applying heuristics...
23:07:28 [D] not utf-16: Start tag expected. in line 1
23:07:28 [D] interpreting as utf-8
23:07:50 [C] failed to extract Real Ice ALL-IN-ONE Installer/Real Ice\Real Ice_Half Icecube - Half Dull to : Real Ice ALL-IN-ONE Installer/Real Ice\Real Ice_Half Icecube - Half Dull not found in archive
23:07:50 [D] installing to "I:/Mod Organizer/mods\Real Ice"
23:07:51 [D] Installation successful

I cannot get this to install no matter which version I use. Had no luck searching.

3 answers to this question

This is another mod that installs fine with the 'external' fomod installer and craps out badly with the 'internal'.

Go to 'Settings' -- 'Plugins' and select Fomod installer in the list in the left.

Double-click on the 'enabled' text in the right and change the option from "True" to "False".

This is another mod that installs fine with the 'external' fomod installer and craps out badly with the 'internal'.

Go to 'Settings' -- 'Plugins' and select Fomod installer in the list in the left.

Double-click on the 'enabled' text in the right and change the option from "True" to "False".

worked great. I took your suggestion on another post:

Check out this issue in the Bug Genie about the boss32.dll, @Tannin released a patch file for the user that filed it, maybe it will work for you also.

that fixed ALL MY issues. Thanks a lot Grant, that was the perfect fix. The boss32 file in my MO was outdated it seems. Everything from that point installed join fine, whether I had to use internal or external.

Thanks