Distant Ice Floe Missing Water Texture

hazelwolf

Question

I have encountered a rather unfortunate issue when it comes to distant Ice Floes.

I'm using the Skyrim Revisited: Legendary Edition pack and have followed the instructions to the letter. Unfortunately this has resulted in this:

VySb3mI.jpg

Ignore the muddy brown sky, that was a mod conflict.

As you can see, though, the water texture has completely disappeared around those ice floes. They are fine close up. I've reinstalled both Realistic Water 2 and Real Ice mods so I haven't the foggiest what to do to fix this.

Any thoughts and solutions would be very appreciated.

5 answers to this question

I have encountered a rather unfortunate issue when it comes to distant Ice Floes.

I'm using the Skyrim Revisited: Legendary Edition pack and have followed the instructions to the letter. Unfortunately this has resulted in this:

VySb3mI.jpg

Ignore the muddy brown sky, that was a mod conflict.

As you can see, though, the water texture has completely disappeared around those ice floes. They are fine close up. I've reinstalled both Realistic Water 2 and Real Ice mods so I haven't the foggiest what to do to fix this.

Any thoughts and solutions would be very appreciated.

Does it occur with real ice/rw2 turned off? You may try deactivating your conflict resolution patch too to see if you made something wrong there. There is also water textures installed by other mods, like some enbs. You may want to check that you have vividian installed correctly (even though I doubt that this would happen). Does it flicker or is it constant black? Does it look exactly the same after a reboot?

I think he posted about this BEFORE DynDOLOD was added... in a different thread.

I did in the SRLE: feedback thread before I was kindly informed to take trouble-shooting elsewhere if the problem persisted.

The solution posed was to reinstall both Real Ice and RW2. Doing so has made no difference so if this is still an issue after I've activated DynDOLOD I'll try deactivating landscape mods until I can narrow it down.