Skyrim Realistic Overhaul is one Zip file with 3 smaller Zip files- how to install this using MO?

peppergomez

Question

I found a current version of SRO via someone's Google Drive and therefore avoided the torrent. It's three zip files (SRO 1_1, SRO Dawnguard, and SRO v1_6 Update). 

Not surprisingly, when I attempted to install the main Zip, MO displayed a No game data on top level.

What's my best approach here. All three zips have a textures folder, so maybe create a folder inside the MO>Mods folder called SRO and have that single Textures folder inside, with the contents from all three texture folders from the other zips?

8 answers to this question

That's right...I originally asked about TES5Edit but edited after seeing Gopher's vid about merging different ZIPs. I eneded up renaming the Dawnguard and V16 Zips to Skyrim Releastic Overhaul so that it would force a merge option in MO. I merged both Dawnguard and V16. Correct?

I don't believe there are any plugins in this mod. So there would be nothing to do with xEdit.

Having never used SRO, I could be wrong and there might be a plugin, but I can't imagine each zip file would have it's own.

He is talking about the question MO asks when installing mods. Therefore "Merge", "Replace", "Rename", or "Cancel". No xEdit involved.

• +1 1

He is talking about the question MO asks when installing mods. Therefore "Merge", "Replace", "Rename", or "Cancel". No xEdit involved.

No, he edited the post. Originally the question was asking about using TES5Edit to merge them.

That's alright, everyone has to start learning somewhere. I'm not making a show out of it. The STEP forum has proven to be a very respectful and helpful forum to many, including myself.

Remember there are no stupid questions.

• +1 1