Sign in to follow this  
hardtroll

how to Install Wintermyst after perkus maximus already installed ?

Question

Hi there, 

Here it is, I have perkus maximus installed alredy, but during the fomod I didn't install the Wintermyst option. Now I changed my mind and want to try this mod....So my question is : how can I do to install wintermyst AND the options inperma without have to uninstall perma ? Is it possible ? Can I click intall on MO and merge, then run all patches again (loot, bashed, permapatch...) ?

Because I am really afraid to unistall perma because eveything look to run smoothy without bugging (strangly because the patch who I was afraid to take 1 hour becasue I have 260 mods take only 12 minutes .....is it strange ?)

Please help me !! :woot:

3 answers to this question

There's a Wintermyst download on the Perma page. However whichever way you add it, you're going to need to repatch, I'm afraid.

the Fixed Wintermyst Stuff ? Are you sure that it is the same ? Because it look lave to "replace the two files from this archive",  but wich one? After a look I think I can use MO to install those files in the load order.

Edited by hardtroll

If you have never installed Wintermyst those files wont be there to replace. However you can just install that via MO and merge into Perma.

Alternatively, it's re-install Perma with the Wintermyst option added. 

Edited by Nozzer66