PerMa Compatibility and PaMa Patches (PCaPP) needed or not ?

hardtroll

Question

Hi there, 

All is in the title, I really don't know if I need this Perma patch or not> To be clear, I have install STEP extended, then some mods (immersive creatures, imersive armors, Jaysus...etc). I have 258 mod installed, I have install PERKUS MAXIMUS this morning via MO (with some video helping thanks !), and then I ran the skyproc patcher....and it works. Now I can run the game. 

My question is : Do I need PCaPP after creating my own patch via skyprocer ?? What is it for, it is not clear for me.....And I don't want to break everything (I am close to play now !!!)

Some help PLEASE !!!!

2 answers to this question

Yes you should use the compatibility patches. I'll eventually add a sections for a STEP Extended install to my PerMa pack. Go through the FOMOD of the patches and select the mods you have. The patches fix things the patcher usually misses and such, add mods to the blocklist so PerMa doesn't add their records etc. You can look at my pack in my signature to give you a rough idea of what to do.