SR:LE and quest mods, many many quest mods

Hi everyone, I am installing SR:LE, and I am wondering if a few things are possible.

It seems like SR:LE has very close to 255 esps activated.  In a perfect world, I would like to install SR:LE, and on top of this, perma, every major quest mod including the becoming a jarl quest, undeath, thirteen oranges quests, moonpath to elsywhere.

I am basically asking if this is even possible.  This seems to be much more than the 255 limit, (Atleast I thought the limit was 255)

Any advice would be appreciated!

I am 170 hours into a game using SR:LE and the quest mods: 

Interesting NPCs

Moon and Star

The Lost Wonders of Mzark

The Shadow of Meresis

The Secret of Dragonhead

The Temple of Black Rock

Caranthir Tower 2

Clearspire

Ogmund's Tomb

Ravens Nest Tower

Raven's Rest

Raven Rock Expanded

Windcaller Pass

and Wyvern Rock

I also have about 20 follower mods and am at the 255 .esp limit.

The game is remarkably stable but there are cells along the south shore of Lake Ilinalta and along the Hjaal River which cause CTDs. Rather than experiment with building Conflict Resolution patches I'm just using COC commands to bypass the problem cells. Another issue relates to the number of followers: taking 10 or more followers into a town will cause CTDs. I get around this by simply parking them outside town and dismissing them until I return (I use EFF). Getting this far though took about 9 months of modding. As Dragon King says tea and good music are required but you can hope.

Hi everyone, I am installing SR:LE, and I am wondering if a few things are possible.

It seems like SR:LE has very close to 255 esps activated.  In a perfect world, I would like to install SR:LE, and on top of this, perma, every major quest mod including the becoming a jarl quest, undeath, thirteen oranges quests, moonpath to elsywhere.

I am basically asking if this is even possible.  This seems to be much more than the 255 limit, (Atleast I thought the limit was 255)

Any advice would be appreciated!

Most quest mods will work well with it, though they may need some patching here and there.

Have a look at A Real Explorer's Guide to Skyrim, it has a quest section with some of the best mods available. You can opt not to install any of the city overhaul mods but to limit yourself to the quest mods. Still, run the REGS patch installer that you can find at the end of the guide. Good luck :)

Edit: Oh yeah also in the REGS forum thread, some people have succeesfully merged quite a lot of ESPs. I did a quick search but couldn't find them, though I believe they were posted somewhat recently so check the last 10 pages or so.