Common CTDs, Freezes, ILS and memory issues

hishutup

Question

Basic requirements to follow this FAQ

Use the following utilities and have some idea of what they do.

• ENBoost: This extension moves the DX9 texture cache to a different 64 bit process. This reduces the chance of filling up the 32 bit process with textures causing random CTDs.
  • Crash Fixes: This is an SKSE plugin that helps catch some issues that cause skyrim to CTD, freeze or hang. 
  • Some form of memory fix:
    • SSME: Made redundant by SKSE memory tweaks.
    • SKSE memory tweaks: This changes the initial heap size to make it larger. This avoids the issue where skyrim will not increase the heap causing it to CTD, freeze or hang. This method requires some input for the correct size. This can be found by using Memory Blocks Log. This is a workaround to an issue.
    • Crash Fixes OSAllocators: This is a fix for the same issue that SKSE memory tweaks workarounds. This is a true fix but has its share of issues.
    • Crash Fixes CustomMemoryBlocks: This is a fix to some of the issues caused by OSAllocators. By breaking the heap into smaller blocks, the memory can be allocated and freed as needed. This method requires some input by observing how high you need to set the blocks size. This can be viewed in the console if the toggle is enabled.

Info that is typically useless:

• Papyrus logs: These are NOT crash logs. Typically, the last entry could be several minutes before you even experience a crash. Any useful info is typically debugging code in scripts, this is usually removed/disabled before a mod is released. This is a very helpful tool to modders, but not to users.
  • Windows logs: These are rarely of any use to a user.

Issues caused by SKSE memory tweaks:

Problem: I randomly CTD.

Solution: Check the size against the memory blocks log. If the last element is close to the max size then you may need to increase heap 1 by some amount(~128 MB increments is accurate enough). Heap 2 doesnt need to be increased as it spawns more like it should.

Issues caused by Crash Fixes OSAllocators:

Problem: I get "Skyrim has failed to allocate memory"

Solution: This is caused by memory fragmentation and there isn't really a solution for this. Its suggest to use the custom memory blocks instead.

Issues caused by Crash Fixes CustomMemoryBlocks:

Problem: Stuff isn't loading in as expected.

Solution: Check to make sure the size is appropriate.

How to read and interpret Crash Fixes crash log:

I don't know, I'm curious myself. The hex given isn't a formid, its a memory location by my understanding.

This is the easiest solution to the memory issue.

Install this manually into the "Skyrim" folder(with the TESV.exe)

SKSE Plugin Preloader

Install this manually by moving the SKSE folder into the "Skyrim\Data\" folder

Crash fixes

Then open the "Skyrim\Data\SKSE\Plugins\CrashFixPlugin.ini"

Modify the "UseOSAllocators=0" to "UseOSAllocators=1"

Save.

You should be good now.

I'd recommend removing the old methods of heap modification, ENBoost is fine.

[spoiler=Old Post]

I made this sticky because there is a sudden up-rise in CTD relating to the memory tweaks not working. It is flooding The General forum and has kind of spread to the memory blocks log mod topic

If you are curious how the memory tweaks work, there is an amazing post by keith over here.

There are several reasons for one to CTD or freeze but the most common one is that the SSME/Memory Patch 3.0/SKSE memory tweaks are not applying for some reason.

NOTE: SSME is no longer needed and should be removed and replaced with the SKSE Memory Tweaks.

Safety load is also not needed anymore and may cause unexpected issues.

First, please copy and paste the following into your SKSE.ini file

Make sure your ini is located as such ...\Skyrim\Data\SKSE\SKSE.ini

If you follow STEP check this out.

[General]
ClearInvalidRegistrations=1

[Memory]
DefaultHeapInitialAllocMB=768
ScrapHeapSizeMB=256

To find out if your memory tweaks are working correctly, download and install Memory Blocks Log.

Run the game through MO, I would recommend fully loading into the game but the main menu will suffice. After which close out of the game and open MO again if it closed on you. Go to the overwrite folder and navigate to the "SKSE\plugins\" folder and open up the memoryblockslog.log.

Your log should look similar to this:

logging of blocks enabled
logging max values only
Timer disabled
Block1 Block2
512MB 256MB

However, people that experience a lot of crashing will have something like the following:

logging max values only
Timer disabled
Block1 Block2
256MB 256MB

The most common "fix" is to open the "Modify Executables" window by clicking the gears on  the top part of MO and select the SKSE executable and add the Argument 

-forcesteamloader

It should then look something like this.

ForceSteamLoader.png

After which, click the modify button and then relaunch the game through MO then close it and make the comparison again. 

If your results did not change then make a post below, otherwise search for topics that already exist in the General forum. If your particular issue does not already exist then make a new topic and there will be someone to answer your questions.

• +1 3

I found with my last LO my CTDs seemed to be totally random and insignificant until I put DynDoLOD in.  For the first time ever, I'd get ILS happening in Solitude when trying to exit from a shop or residence.  My choice for "improving" the capital probably didn't help (Solitude Reborn).  Spending some time running around with Memory Blocks Log activated and then both waiting for a crash or ILS, or exiting after a successful run between towns to look at the log was really illuminating.  Both crashes and ILS's consistently occurred with sudden exponential memory use.  Luckily, increasing the first value by 256 eliminated the problem.

I've got a fresh install just up, and a "pretty close" to Extended install happening now.  Try as I might, there are a few Core choices I just can't bring myself to do, and some non-mandate choices I have to make.  I can't imagine the game without ELFX as the interior and exterior lighting choice.  Skyrim HD is nice, but I really do prefer SRO.  What's a modder to do?

Anyway, I've got about 4.5 hours into a new game now and have had to dial SKSE.ini back to the original settings.  Not once have I exceeded 450megs 360 megs, with my lowest at 349 (I went back and checked the numbers) according to Memory Blocks Log.  I'm chalking this up to STEP as my LO base.

Nice one gang!

Edited: after pulling up the logs again.  In three runs, the first was mostly around the Whiterun area and was 352 megs at the exit of the game.  The second was between Whiterun and Ivarstead and up to see the Greybeards and closed at 239 megs.  The last run was from there down to Riften cross country via Shors Stone and was the biggest at 360.  It certainly looks better this time around, and is running smoother, too.

Edited by n0mad23
  • +1 1

This is how my testing went...

1st Testrun (new game) ended after 10 minutes with CTD (after creating a new game and leaving Breezehome)

2nd Testrun (new game) ended after 180 minutes with ILS (after using the BFT fast travel carriage in Riverwood)

3rd Testrun (savegame from 2nd run) ended after 45 minutes with CTD (after using the vanilla fast travel carriage to Rorikstead)

Using Autosave Manager from now on

4th Testrun (savegame from 3rd run) ended after 105 minutes without issues

5th Testrun (savegame from 4th run) ended after 130 minutes without issues

6th Testrun (savegame from 5th run) ended after 90 minutes without issues

7th Testrun (savegame from 6th run) ended after 5 minutes from with CTD (after walking by Lorcius Farm)

Not a single one of these crashes was due to memory overflow (at least not the last one as the log only contains a few minutes) and the memory patch is working.

I got almost no loading stutter and the framerate is at stable 60fps most of the time.

To me these CTDs seem completely random. Is there ANY chance to pin down the issue?! Would doing a Papyrus log make any sense?

The last thing I want to do is starting over with a new installation.

This is where the crashes happened:

unbenannts3u4x.png

I see absolutely no similarities.  :confused:

Also, if someone suggests a fix, I don't see how I should verify it. The game went fine for over 5 hours. Help me guys!  ::(:

Edited by elwaps

Allright. I just applied some minor changes to my modlist that definitely caused confilicts, the main changes are replacing Realistic Room Rental Enhanced with the Basic version (clipping/flickering conflicts with Relighting Skyrim) and removing the questmod The Shadow of Meresis (caused clipping issues in the Dragon Bridge inn aswell as a floating wall fragment near Whiterun). I've re-ran LOOT, re-did the Bashed Patch, re-run DSR and FNIS and am currently re-doing DynDOLODs, just to be sure. I'm also starting a new game as the savegames I was using while testing the last time could have been corrupted by using the vanilla autosave feature for the first half of testing.

Crossing my fingers that this miraculously works. However, when doing my first testrun I'm gonna have Papyrus logging enabled.

/edit
I've just done a short test with starting a new game and got a CTD immediately after the loading screen before the vanilla intro disappeared.

I've then repeated everything for five times without a single problem.

I've noticed that I had ShadowPlay recording the first time and left it off the other times. Even tho SP is probably the least invasive capturing tool, COULD it be that it somehow is connected to my CTDs? At least the last three of them were while running SP. I think this time I try doing my tests with SP deactivated, just to be sure and take another possible cause off the list.

Edited by elwaps

Yeah, I could finally "catch" a CTD in Papyrus!

It occured when loading my last savegame (that was stable until that point) in front of Whiterun, where the fast travel carriage (Better Fast Travel) is located. I couldn't find the driver so I checked the nearby tavern. Loading into it was fine but as soon as I was moving inside, the game crashed.

So what do I know so far?

- My CTDs are NOT related to ShadowPlay as they occur while recording aswell while having SP deactivated in GF Experience

- My CTDs are NOT specific to certain locations as locations where earlier CTDs occured can now be traveled without issues

- My CTDs are NOT related to a non working memory patch as it is confirmed to be working

- My CTDs are NOT memory related as the last one happened pretty fast and I got a complete Memory Log which never exceeded the limits

- My CTDs are NOT bound to exterior areas as the last one happened inside a small tavern

- My CTDs are NOT bound to a savegame as they occurred with many characters

- My CTDs are NOT race, item or quest specific as I used different races and different starts (LaL) for every test

- My CTDs are NOT time specific as the quickest one (you see below) happened after less than 5 minutes and the slowest after about 3 hours of playing

- My CTDs are NOT vanilla save feature related as I stopped using it and instead use manual saves or Autosave Manager

From that I conclude that my CTDs have to be mod/script related. They also TEND to happen within the first 10 minutes after starting a new game or loading a savegame, however, they also can happen way later into the game. The interesting thing about getting a CTD shortly after loading a savegame: when loading the exact same savegame again, there's a 99% chance of everything being perfectly fine.

Papyrus log of the newest CTD:

[12/04/2015 - 03:07:03AM] Papyrus log opened (PC)

[12/04/2015 - 03:07:03AM] Function GetEffectMagnitudes in the empty state on type Ingredient does not exist. Function will not be flagged as callable from tasklets.
[12/04/2015 - 03:07:03AM] Update budget: 1.200000ms (Extra tasklet budget: 1.200000ms, Load screen budget: 500.000000ms)
[12/04/2015 - 03:07:03AM] Memory page: 128 (min) 512 (max) 76800 (max total)
[12/04/2015 - 03:07:14AM] Cannot open store for class "_arissa_inpc_behavior", missing file?
[12/04/2015 - 03:07:14AM] Cannot open store for class "chherdingquestscript", missing file?
[12/04/2015 - 03:07:15AM] Cannot open store for class "NHKarliahOutfitResetScript", missing file?
[12/04/2015 - 03:07:22AM] Warning: Property InventorUpgradeDefault on script KRY_TVPlayerAliasScript attached to alias PlayerAlias on quest KRY_TradingMCMStartupQuest (4A001831) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[12/04/2015 - 03:07:22AM] Error: Unable to bind script pGaiusMaroScript to <NULL alias> (5) on <NULL quest> (0001EA55) because their base types do not match
[12/04/2015 - 03:07:22AM] Error: Property pGaiusMaro on script DB06IncriminatingLetterScript attached to alias IncriminatingLetterAlias on quest DB06 (0001EA55) cannot be bound because <NULL alias> (5) on <NULL quest> (0001EA55) is not the right type
[12/04/2015 - 03:07:22AM] Error: Property FiniteUse on script SoundTrap attached to  (081E3BAE) cannot be initialized because the value is the incorrect type
[12/04/2015 - 03:07:22AM] Warning: Property InsaneMarker on script murder_OblivionGateVortex01 attached to  (7100AC21) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[12/04/2015 - 03:07:22AM] Warning: Property InsaneMarker on script murder_OblivionGateVortex01 attached to  (7100B188) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[12/04/2015 - 03:07:22AM] Error: Property forwardFiring on script MagicTrap attached to  (3913DFBE) cannot be initialized because the value is the incorrect type
[12/04/2015 - 03:07:22AM] Error: Property forwardFiring on script MagicTrap attached to  (000653DD) cannot be initialized because the value is the incorrect type
[12/04/2015 - 03:07:22AM] Error: Property forwardFiring on script MagicTrap attached to  (385010FE) cannot be initialized because the value is the incorrect type
[12/04/2015 - 03:07:22AM] Error: Property hologram on script _LW_firescript attached to  (9005D3A0) cannot be bound because <NULL form> (900D2AD8) is not the right type
[12/04/2015 - 03:07:22AM] Error: Property NPCTilma on script QF_SkyforgeSteelWeaponsQuest_02003DEF attached to SkyforgeSteelWeaponsQuest (57440015) cannot be bound because <NULL form> (0003BDE9) is not the right type
[12/04/2015 - 03:07:22AM] Error: Property forwardFiring on script MagicTrap attached to  (3913DF93) cannot be initialized because the value is the incorrect type
[12/04/2015 - 03:07:22AM] Warning: Property tos_DateCheck01 on script tos_OnEquipMoveToObjPreReq attached to  (7E030FA7) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[12/04/2015 - 03:07:22AM] Warning: Property MASCoreHPBar on script MASCoreScript attached to  (45011E82) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[12/04/2015 - 03:07:22AM] Warning: Property MASCoreHPBar on script MASCoreScript attached to  (45011E84) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[12/04/2015 - 03:07:22AM] Warning: Property MASCoreHPBar on script MASCoreScript attached to  (45011E88) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[12/04/2015 - 03:07:22AM] Warning: Property MASRedBeam on script MASShieldTrickLeverScript attached to  (450165F5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[12/04/2015 - 03:07:22AM] Warning: Property BadShader on script MASFirstAnswer attached to  (45005E69) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[12/04/2015 - 03:07:22AM] Error: Property forwardFiring on script MagicTrap attached to  (0402A80E) cannot be initialized because the value is the incorrect type
[12/04/2015 - 03:07:22AM] Error: Property forwardFiring on script MagicTrap attached to  (001006DF) cannot be initialized because the value is the incorrect type
[12/04/2015 - 03:07:22AM] Error: Property forwardFiring on script MagicTrap attached to  (0007E55C) cannot be initialized because the value is the incorrect type
[12/04/2015 - 03:07:22AM] Warning: Property flArrows on script WilliamTellArrow3dnpc attached to  (382E1E29) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[12/04/2015 - 03:07:22AM] Warning: Property dunArcherQST on script WilliamTellArrow3dnpc attached to  (382E1E29) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[12/04/2015 - 03:07:22AM] Warning: Property myActor on script WilliamTellArrow3dnpc attached to  (382E1E29) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[12/04/2015 - 03:07:22AM] Warning: Property Spawn on script murder_TempleTombTrapTrig attached to  (0E039B24) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[12/04/2015 - 03:07:22AM] Error: Property forwardFiring on script MagicTrap attached to  (0402A860) cannot be initialized because the value is the incorrect type
[12/04/2015 - 03:07:22AM] Warning: Property Spawn on script murder_TempleTombTrapTrig attached to  (0E039B1D) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[12/04/2015 - 03:07:22AM] Warning: Property AudioFinaleTrig on script manny_KillTheArenaEnemies attached to  (0E03B184) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[12/04/2015 - 03:07:22AM] Warning: Property AudioFinaleTrig on script manny_KillTheArenaEnemies attached to  (0E03B185) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[12/04/2015 - 03:07:22AM] Warning: Property AudioFinaleTrig on script manny_KillTheArenaEnemies attached to  (0E03B186) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[12/04/2015 - 03:07:22AM] Warning: Property AudioFinaleTrig on script manny_KillTheArenaEnemies attached to  (0E03B187) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[12/04/2015 - 03:07:22AM] Warning: Property Counter on script manny_AttarchShaderEffect attached to  (0E02E5A2) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[12/04/2015 - 03:07:22AM] Warning: Property Counter on script manny_AttarchShaderEffect attached to  (0E02E5A3) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[12/04/2015 - 03:07:22AM] Warning: Property Counter on script manny_AttarchShaderEffect attached to  (0E02E5A4) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[12/04/2015 - 03:07:22AM] Warning: Property Counter on script manny_AttarchShaderEffect attached to  (0E02E5A5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[12/04/2015 - 03:07:22AM] Warning: Property Counter on script manny_AttarchShaderEffect attached to  (0E02E5A6) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[12/04/2015 - 03:07:22AM] Warning: Property Counter on script manny_AttarchShaderEffect attached to  (0E02E5AD) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[12/04/2015 - 03:07:22AM] Warning: Property Counter on script manny_AttarchShaderEffect attached to  (0E02E5AC) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[12/04/2015 - 03:07:22AM] Warning: Property Counter on script manny_AttarchShaderEffect attached to  (0E02E5AB) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[12/04/2015 - 03:07:22AM] Warning: Property Counter on script manny_AttarchShaderEffect attached to  (0E02E5AA) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[12/04/2015 - 03:07:22AM] Warning: Property Counter on script manny_AttarchShaderEffect attached to  (0E02E5A9) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[12/04/2015 - 03:07:22AM] Error: Property GaiusMaroAlias on script SF_DB06GaiusLeaveScene_0004405C attached to  (0004405C) cannot be bound because <NULL alias> (5) on <NULL quest> (0001EA55) is not the right type
[12/04/2015 - 03:07:22AM] Error: Property forwardFiring on script MagicTrap attached to  (0849A7E2) cannot be initialized because the value is the incorrect type
[12/04/2015 - 03:07:22AM] Warning: Property MASRingDropScript on script MASMandynDeath attached to  (4500E7FE) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[12/04/2015 - 03:07:22AM] Error: Property FiniteUse on script SoundTrap attached to  (084F9832) cannot be initialized because the value is the incorrect type
[12/04/2015 - 03:07:22AM] Error: Property FiniteUse on script SoundTrap attached to  (084F989E) cannot be initialized because the value is the incorrect type
[12/04/2015 - 03:07:22AM] Error: Property FiniteUse on script SoundTrap attached to  (0849F007) cannot be initialized because the value is the incorrect type
[12/04/2015 - 03:07:22AM] Warning: Property FreeformMarkarthO on script mdcuestartscript attached to  (381EC62D) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[12/04/2015 - 03:07:22AM] Error: Property forwardFiring on script MagicTrap attached to  (0402A862) cannot be initialized because the value is the incorrect type
[12/04/2015 - 03:07:22AM] Error: Property forwardFiring on script MagicTrap attached to  (0402A833) cannot be initialized because the value is the incorrect type
[12/04/2015 - 03:07:22AM] Error: Property forwardFiring on script MagicTrap attached to  (00082E1D) cannot be initialized because the value is the incorrect type
[12/04/2015 - 03:07:22AM] Warning: Property FortGate on script FSKR_SF_FSMQ07YngvarrConfron_0105FA8F attached to  (0705FA8F) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[12/04/2015 - 03:07:22AM] Warning: Property NormalGate on script FSKR_SF_FSMQ07YngvarrConfron_0105FA8F attached to  (0705FA8F) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[12/04/2015 - 03:07:22AM] Error: Property forwardFiring on script MagicTrap attached to  (04024F3D) cannot be initialized because the value is the incorrect type
[12/04/2015 - 03:07:22AM] Error: Property forwardFiring on script MagicTrap attached to  (000648D1) cannot be initialized because the value is the incorrect type
[12/04/2015 - 03:07:22AM] Warning: Property InsaneMarker on script murder_OblivionGateVortex01 attached to  (7100A696) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[12/04/2015 - 03:07:22AM] Warning: Property _SPLInteriorVol on script _splskyuiconfig attached to _SPLSKConfigQuest (2700388D) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[12/04/2015 - 03:07:22AM] Error: Property forwardFiring on script MagicTrap attached to  (000EDF28) cannot be initialized because the value is the incorrect type
[12/04/2015 - 03:07:22AM] Error: Property forwardFiring on script MagicTrap attached to  (0007E55E) cannot be initialized because the value is the incorrect type
[12/04/2015 - 03:07:22AM] Error: Property forwardFiring on script MagicTrap attached to  (0007E552) cannot be initialized because the value is the incorrect type
[12/04/2015 - 03:07:22AM] Error: Property forwardFiring on script MagicTrap attached to  (0007E554) cannot be initialized because the value is the incorrect type
[12/04/2015 - 03:07:22AM] Error: Property forwardFiring on script MagicTrap attached to  (0007E560) cannot be initialized because the value is the incorrect type
[12/04/2015 - 03:07:22AM] Error: Property forwardFiring on script MagicTrap attached to  (0007E556) cannot be initialized because the value is the incorrect type
[12/04/2015 - 03:07:22AM] Error: Property forwardFiring on script MagicTrap attached to  (0007E575) cannot be initialized because the value is the incorrect type
[12/04/2015 - 03:07:22AM] Error: Property forwardFiring on script MagicTrap attached to  (0007E558) cannot be initialized because the value is the incorrect type
[12/04/2015 - 03:07:22AM] Error: Property forwardFiring on script MagicTrap attached to  (0007E562) cannot be initialized because the value is the incorrect type
[12/04/2015 - 03:07:22AM] Error: Property forwardFiring on script MagicTrap attached to  (0007E55A) cannot be initialized because the value is the incorrect type
[12/04/2015 - 03:07:22AM] Error: Property forwardFiring on script MagicTrap attached to  (0010C63D) cannot be initialized because the value is the incorrect type
[12/04/2015 - 03:07:22AM] Error: Property forwardFiring on script MagicTrap attached to  (00103984) cannot be initialized because the value is the incorrect type
[12/04/2015 - 03:07:22AM] Error: Property forwardFiring on script MagicTrap attached to  (000C4DA2) cannot be initialized because the value is the incorrect type
[12/04/2015 - 03:07:22AM] Error: Property forwardFiring on script MagicTrap attached to  (001034BB) cannot be initialized because the value is the incorrect type
[12/04/2015 - 03:07:22AM] Error: Property forwardFiring on script MagicTrap attached to  (000C4DA1) cannot be initialized because the value is the incorrect type
[12/04/2015 - 03:07:22AM] Error: Property forwardFiring on script MagicTrap attached to  (000C4DA0) cannot be initialized because the value is the incorrect type
[12/04/2015 - 03:07:22AM] Error: Property forwardFiring on script MagicTrap attached to  (00103981) cannot be initialized because the value is the incorrect type
[12/04/2015 - 03:07:22AM] Error: Property FiniteUse on script SoundTrap attached to  (00069F08) cannot be initialized because the value is the incorrect type
[12/04/2015 - 03:07:22AM] Error: Property FiniteUse on script SoundTrap attached to  (00069F07) cannot be initialized because the value is the incorrect type
[12/04/2015 - 03:07:22AM] Error: Property forwardFiring on script MagicTrap attached to  (00103A6C) cannot be initialized because the value is the incorrect type
[12/04/2015 - 03:07:22AM] Warning: Property InventorUpgradeDefault on script TV_MCMScript attached to KRY_TradingMCMStartupQuest (4A001831) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[12/04/2015 - 03:07:22AM] Error: Property forwardFiring on script MagicTrap attached to  (00103A8C) cannot be initialized because the value is the incorrect type
[12/04/2015 - 03:07:22AM] Error: Property forwardFiring on script MagicTrap attached to  (0010399B) cannot be initialized because the value is the incorrect type
[12/04/2015 - 03:07:22AM] Warning: Property USKPDraugrEnableMarker on script QF_FreeformSoljundsSinkholeA_0006136B attached to FreeformSoljundsSinkholeA (0006136B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[12/04/2015 - 03:07:22AM] Error: Property forwardFiring on script MagicTrap attached to  (38501077) cannot be initialized because the value is the incorrect type
[12/04/2015 - 03:07:22AM] Warning: Property T01ConclusionScene on script QF_T01_00023B6C attached to T01 (00023B6C) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[12/04/2015 - 03:07:22AM] Warning: Property TitanMaxHealth on script MASKagrenarScript attached to MASKagrenar (45005E60) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[12/04/2015 - 03:07:22AM] Error: Property forwardFiring on script MagicTrap attached to  (0849A7E5) cannot be initialized because the value is the incorrect type
[12/04/2015 - 03:07:22AM] Warning: Property Explosion1 on script MASMTSpawnScript attached to  (4501AB32) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[12/04/2015 - 03:07:22AM] Error: Property Alias_GaiusMaroAlias on script QF_DB06_0001EA55 attached to DB06 (0001EA55) cannot be bound because <NULL alias> (5) on <NULL quest> (0001EA55) is not the right type
[12/04/2015 - 03:07:22AM] Warning: Property bashStart on script DualWieldParryingSKSEQuestScript attached to DualWieldParryingSKSEQuest (31000D62) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[12/04/2015 - 03:07:22AM] Error: Property forwardFiring on script MagicTrap attached to  (00103A6A) cannot be initialized because the value is the incorrect type
[12/04/2015 - 03:07:22AM] Error: Property forwardFiring on script MagicTrap attached to  (00103A6E) cannot be initialized because the value is the incorrect type
[12/04/2015 - 03:07:22AM] VM is freezing...
[12/04/2015 - 03:07:22AM] VM is frozen
[12/04/2015 - 03:07:22AM] Reverting game...
[12/04/2015 - 03:07:23AM] Error: Unable to bind script pGaiusMaroScript to <NULL alias> (5) on <NULL quest> (0001EA55) because their base types do not match
[12/04/2015 - 03:07:23AM] Error: Property forwardFiring on script MagicTrap attached to  (000C4DA0) cannot be initialized because the value is the incorrect type
[12/04/2015 - 03:07:23AM] Error: Property forwardFiring on script MagicTrap attached to  (000C4DA1) cannot be initialized because the value is the incorrect type
[12/04/2015 - 03:07:23AM] Error: Property forwardFiring on script MagicTrap attached to  (000C4DA2) cannot be initialized because the value is the incorrect type
[12/04/2015 - 03:07:23AM] Error: Property forwardFiring on script MagicTrap attached to  (0402A860) cannot be initialized because the value is the incorrect type
[12/04/2015 - 03:07:23AM] Error: Property pGaiusMaro on script DB06IncriminatingLetterScript attached to alias IncriminatingLetterAlias on quest DB06 (0001EA55) cannot be bound because <NULL alias> (5) on <NULL quest> (0001EA55) is not the right type
[12/04/2015 - 03:07:23AM] Error: Property forwardFiring on script MagicTrap attached to  (0007E575) cannot be initialized because the value is the incorrect type
[12/04/2015 - 03:07:23AM] Error: Property FiniteUse on script SoundTrap attached to  (081E3BAE) cannot be initialized because the value is the incorrect type
[12/04/2015 - 03:07:23AM] Warning: Property AudioFinaleTrig on script manny_KillTheArenaEnemies attached to  (0E03B184) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[12/04/2015 - 03:07:23AM] Warning: Property InsaneMarker on script murder_OblivionGateVortex01 attached to  (7100AC21) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[12/04/2015 - 03:07:23AM] Warning: Property InsaneMarker on script murder_OblivionGateVortex01 attached to  (7100B188) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[12/04/2015 - 03:07:23AM] Error: Property forwardFiring on script MagicTrap attached to  (0402A833) cannot be initialized because the value is the incorrect type
[12/04/2015 - 03:07:23AM] Error: Property forwardFiring on script MagicTrap attached to  (0007E560) cannot be initialized because the value is the incorrect type
[12/04/2015 - 03:07:23AM] Error: Property forwardFiring on script MagicTrap attached to  (0007E562) cannot be initialized because the value is the incorrect type
[12/04/2015 - 03:07:23AM] Error: Property forwardFiring on script MagicTrap attached to  (3913DFBE) cannot be initialized because the value is the incorrect type
[12/04/2015 - 03:07:23AM] Error: Property forwardFiring on script MagicTrap attached to  (0007E556) cannot be initialized because the value is the incorrect type
[12/04/2015 - 03:07:23AM] Error: Property forwardFiring on script MagicTrap attached to  (0007E554) cannot be initialized because the value is the incorrect type
[12/04/2015 - 03:07:23AM] Warning: Property AudioFinaleTrig on script manny_KillTheArenaEnemies attached to  (0E03B187) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[12/04/2015 - 03:07:23AM] Warning: Property AudioFinaleTrig on script manny_KillTheArenaEnemies attached to  (0E03B186) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[12/04/2015 - 03:07:23AM] Error: Property forwardFiring on script MagicTrap attached to  (00103A6C) cannot be initialized because the value is the incorrect type
[12/04/2015 - 03:07:23AM] Error: Property forwardFiring on script MagicTrap attached to  (000653DD) cannot be initialized because the value is the incorrect type
[12/04/2015 - 03:07:23AM] Warning: Property Counter on script manny_AttarchShaderEffect attached to  (0E02E5A2) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[12/04/2015 - 03:07:23AM] Warning: Property Counter on script manny_AttarchShaderEffect attached to  (0E02E5A3) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[12/04/2015 - 03:07:23AM] Warning: Property Counter on script manny_AttarchShaderEffect attached to  (0E02E5A6) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[12/04/2015 - 03:07:23AM] Error: Property forwardFiring on script MagicTrap attached to  (001034BB) cannot be initialized because the value is the incorrect type
[12/04/2015 - 03:07:23AM] Warning: Property Counter on script manny_AttarchShaderEffect attached to  (0E02E5A5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[12/04/2015 - 03:07:23AM] Warning: Property Counter on script manny_AttarchShaderEffect attached to  (0E02E5A4) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[12/04/2015 - 03:07:23AM] Error: Property forwardFiring on script MagicTrap attached to  (0849A7E2) cannot be initialized because the value is the incorrect type
[12/04/2015 - 03:07:23AM] Error: Property forwardFiring on script MagicTrap attached to  (385010FE) cannot be initialized because the value is the incorrect type
[12/04/2015 - 03:07:23AM] Error: Property forwardFiring on script MagicTrap attached to  (00103981) cannot be initialized because the value is the incorrect type
[12/04/2015 - 03:07:23AM] Warning: Property Counter on script manny_AttarchShaderEffect attached to  (0E02E5AC) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[12/04/2015 - 03:07:23AM] Error: Property NPCTilma on script QF_SkyforgeSteelWeaponsQuest_02003DEF attached to SkyforgeSteelWeaponsQuest (57440015) cannot be bound because <NULL form> (0003BDE9) is not the right type
[12/04/2015 - 03:07:23AM] Error: Property forwardFiring on script MagicTrap attached to  (3913DF93) cannot be initialized because the value is the incorrect type
[12/04/2015 - 03:07:23AM] Warning: Property Counter on script manny_AttarchShaderEffect attached to  (0E02E5A9) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[12/04/2015 - 03:07:23AM] Error: Property forwardFiring on script MagicTrap attached to  (00103A8C) cannot be initialized because the value is the incorrect type
[12/04/2015 - 03:07:23AM] Warning: Property Counter on script manny_AttarchShaderEffect attached to  (0E02E5AB) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[12/04/2015 - 03:07:23AM] Warning: Property Counter on script manny_AttarchShaderEffect attached to  (0E02E5AA) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[12/04/2015 - 03:07:23AM] Error: Property FiniteUse on script SoundTrap attached to  (084F989E) cannot be initialized because the value is the incorrect type
[12/04/2015 - 03:07:23AM] Warning: Property InventorUpgradeDefault on script KRY_TVPlayerAliasScript attached to alias PlayerAlias on quest KRY_TradingMCMStartupQuest (4A001831) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[12/04/2015 - 03:07:23AM] Error: Property forwardFiring on script MagicTrap attached to  (001006DF) cannot be initialized because the value is the incorrect type
[12/04/2015 - 03:07:23AM] Error: Property forwardFiring on script MagicTrap attached to  (0007E558) cannot be initialized because the value is the incorrect type
[12/04/2015 - 03:07:23AM] Warning: Property tos_DateCheck01 on script tos_OnEquipMoveToObjPreReq attached to  (7E030FA7) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[12/04/2015 - 03:07:23AM] Error: Property forwardFiring on script MagicTrap attached to  (0007E55E) cannot be initialized because the value is the incorrect type
[12/04/2015 - 03:07:23AM] Error: Property forwardFiring on script MagicTrap attached to  (0007E55C) cannot be initialized because the value is the incorrect type
[12/04/2015 - 03:07:23AM] Warning: Property Spawn on script murder_TempleTombTrapTrig attached to  (0E039B1D) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[12/04/2015 - 03:07:23AM] Error: Property forwardFiring on script MagicTrap attached to  (04024F3D) cannot be initialized because the value is the incorrect type
[12/04/2015 - 03:07:23AM] Error: Property forwardFiring on script MagicTrap attached to  (00103A6E) cannot be initialized because the value is the incorrect type
[12/04/2015 - 03:07:23AM] Error: Property FiniteUse on script SoundTrap attached to  (00069F07) cannot be initialized because the value is the incorrect type
[12/04/2015 - 03:07:23AM] Error: Property hologram on script _LW_firescript attached to  (9005D3A0) cannot be bound because <NULL form> (900D2AD8) is not the right type
[12/04/2015 - 03:07:23AM] Warning: Property MASRingDropScript on script MASMandynDeath attached to  (4500E7FE) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[12/04/2015 - 03:07:23AM] Warning: Property FreeformMarkarthO on script mdcuestartscript attached to  (381EC62D) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[12/04/2015 - 03:07:23AM] Warning: Property MASCoreHPBar on script MASCoreScript attached to  (45011E84) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[12/04/2015 - 03:07:23AM] Warning: Property TitanMaxHealth on script MASKagrenarScript attached to MASKagrenar (45005E60) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[12/04/2015 - 03:07:23AM] Error: Property forwardFiring on script MagicTrap attached to  (0007E55A) cannot be initialized because the value is the incorrect type
[12/04/2015 - 03:07:23AM] Warning: Property MASCoreHPBar on script MASCoreScript attached to  (45011E82) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[12/04/2015 - 03:07:23AM] Warning: Property Counter on script manny_AttarchShaderEffect attached to  (0E02E5AD) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[12/04/2015 - 03:07:23AM] Error: Property forwardFiring on script MagicTrap attached to  (000648D1) cannot be initialized because the value is the incorrect type
[12/04/2015 - 03:07:23AM] Warning: Property MASRedBeam on script MASShieldTrickLeverScript attached to  (450165F5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[12/04/2015 - 03:07:23AM] Error: Property forwardFiring on script MagicTrap attached to  (000EDF28) cannot be initialized because the value is the incorrect type
[12/04/2015 - 03:07:23AM] Error: Property forwardFiring on script MagicTrap attached to  (00103984) cannot be initialized because the value is the incorrect type
[12/04/2015 - 03:07:23AM] Warning: Property InsaneMarker on script murder_OblivionGateVortex01 attached to  (7100A696) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[12/04/2015 - 03:07:23AM] Error: Property FiniteUse on script SoundTrap attached to  (00069F08) cannot be initialized because the value is the incorrect type
[12/04/2015 - 03:07:23AM] Error: Property FiniteUse on script SoundTrap attached to  (084F9832) cannot be initialized because the value is the incorrect type
[12/04/2015 - 03:07:23AM] Warning: Property Spawn on script murder_TempleTombTrapTrig attached to  (0E039B24) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[12/04/2015 - 03:07:23AM] Warning: Property MASCoreHPBar on script MASCoreScript attached to  (45011E88) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[12/04/2015 - 03:07:23AM] Error: Property forwardFiring on script MagicTrap attached to  (0010399B) cannot be initialized because the value is the incorrect type
[12/04/2015 - 03:07:23AM] Warning: Property _SPLInteriorVol on script _splskyuiconfig attached to _SPLSKConfigQuest (2700388D) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[12/04/2015 - 03:07:23AM] Warning: Property bashStart on script DualWieldParryingSKSEQuestScript attached to DualWieldParryingSKSEQuest (31000D62) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[12/04/2015 - 03:07:23AM] Warning: Property flArrows on script WilliamTellArrow3dnpc attached to  (382E1E29) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[12/04/2015 - 03:07:23AM] Warning: Property dunArcherQST on script WilliamTellArrow3dnpc attached to  (382E1E29) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[12/04/2015 - 03:07:23AM] Warning: Property myActor on script WilliamTellArrow3dnpc attached to  (382E1E29) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[12/04/2015 - 03:07:23AM] Warning: Property BadShader on script MASFirstAnswer attached to  (45005E69) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[12/04/2015 - 03:07:23AM] Error: Property forwardFiring on script MagicTrap attached to  (0402A80E) cannot be initialized because the value is the incorrect type
[12/04/2015 - 03:07:23AM] Error: Property forwardFiring on script MagicTrap attached to  (38501077) cannot be initialized because the value is the incorrect type
[12/04/2015 - 03:07:23AM] Error: Property forwardFiring on script MagicTrap attached to  (00082E1D) cannot be initialized because the value is the incorrect type
[12/04/2015 - 03:07:23AM] Warning: Property T01ConclusionScene on script QF_T01_00023B6C attached to T01 (00023B6C) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[12/04/2015 - 03:07:23AM] Error: Property forwardFiring on script MagicTrap attached to  (0010C63D) cannot be initialized because the value is the incorrect type
[12/04/2015 - 03:07:23AM] Warning: Property FortGate on script FSKR_SF_FSMQ07YngvarrConfron_0105FA8F attached to  (0705FA8F) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[12/04/2015 - 03:07:23AM] Warning: Property NormalGate on script FSKR_SF_FSMQ07YngvarrConfron_0105FA8F attached to  (0705FA8F) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[12/04/2015 - 03:07:23AM] Error: Property GaiusMaroAlias on script SF_DB06GaiusLeaveScene_0004405C attached to  (0004405C) cannot be bound because <NULL alias> (5) on <NULL quest> (0001EA55) is not the right type
[12/04/2015 - 03:07:23AM] Error: Property forwardFiring on script MagicTrap attached to  (0849A7E5) cannot be initialized because the value is the incorrect type
[12/04/2015 - 03:07:23AM] Warning: Property Explosion1 on script MASMTSpawnScript attached to  (4501AB32) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[12/04/2015 - 03:07:23AM] Error: Property Alias_GaiusMaroAlias on script QF_DB06_0001EA55 attached to DB06 (0001EA55) cannot be bound because <NULL alias> (5) on <NULL quest> (0001EA55) is not the right type
[12/04/2015 - 03:07:23AM] Error: Property forwardFiring on script MagicTrap attached to  (0007E552) cannot be initialized because the value is the incorrect type
[12/04/2015 - 03:07:23AM] Error: Property forwardFiring on script MagicTrap attached to  (00103A6A) cannot be initialized because the value is the incorrect type
[12/04/2015 - 03:07:23AM] Warning: Property USKPDraugrEnableMarker on script QF_FreeformSoljundsSinkholeA_0006136B attached to FreeformSoljundsSinkholeA (0006136B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[12/04/2015 - 03:07:23AM] Warning: Property InventorUpgradeDefault on script TV_MCMScript attached to KRY_TradingMCMStartupQuest (4A001831) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[12/04/2015 - 03:07:23AM] Warning: Property AudioFinaleTrig on script manny_KillTheArenaEnemies attached to  (0E03B185) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[12/04/2015 - 03:07:23AM] Error: Property forwardFiring on script MagicTrap attached to  (0402A862) cannot be initialized because the value is the incorrect type
[12/04/2015 - 03:07:23AM] Error: Property FiniteUse on script SoundTrap attached to  (0849F007) cannot be initialized because the value is the incorrect type
[12/04/2015 - 03:07:51AM] Loading game...
[12/04/2015 - 03:07:51AM] VM is thawing...
[12/04/2015 - 03:07:51AM] Error: File "1nivWICCloaksCRAFT.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
<unknown self>.Game.GetFormFromFile() - "<native>" Line ?
[_WetQuest (2A000D63)]._wetquestscript.CheckWiCPlugins() - "_WetQuestScript.psc" Line ?
[_WetQuest (2A000D63)]._wetquestscript.Maintenance() - "_WetQuestScript.psc" Line ?
[alias Player on quest _WetQuest (2A000D63)]._wetplayeralias.OnPlayerLoadGame() - "_WetPlayerAlias.psc" Line ?
[12/04/2015 - 03:07:51AM] Error: File "1nivWICCloaks.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
[_WetQuest (2A000D63)]._wetquestscript.CheckWiCPlugins() - "_WetQuestScript.psc" Line ?
[_WetQuest (2A000D63)]._wetquestscript.Maintenance() - "_WetQuestScript.psc" Line ?
[alias Player on quest _WetQuest (2A000D63)]._wetplayeralias.OnPlayerLoadGame() - "_WetPlayerAlias.psc" Line ?
[12/04/2015 - 03:07:51AM] Error: File "1nivWICCloaksNoGuards.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
[12/04/2015 - 03:07:51AM] Error: File "Cloaks.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
[_WetQuest (2A000D63)]._wetquestscript.CheckCoSPlugins() - "_WetQuestScript.psc" Line ?
[12/04/2015 - 03:07:51AM] Error: File "Cloaks - No Imperial.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
[_WetQuest (2A000D63)]._wetquestscript.CheckCoSPlugins() - "_WetQuestScript.psc" Line ?
[12/04/2015 - 03:07:51AM] Error: File "Cloaks - Player Only.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
[12/04/2015 - 03:07:51AM] Error: File "SkyRe_Main.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
[alias Player on quest _Q2C_PlayerLoadGame_Quest (32009EF9)]._Q2C_PlayerLoadGame_Script.CompatibilityCheck() - "_Q2C_PlayerLoadGame_Script.psc" Line ?
[alias Player on quest _Q2C_PlayerLoadGame_Quest (32009EF9)]._Q2C_PlayerLoadGame_Script.OnPlayerLoadGame() - "_Q2C_PlayerLoadGame_Script.psc" Line ?
[12/04/2015 - 03:07:51AM] Error: File "Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
[uSLEEPVersionTracking (0500F458)].USLEEP_VersionTrackingScript.ProcessRetroScripts() - "USLEEP_VersionTrackingScript.psc" Line ?
[alias Player on quest USLEEPVersionTracking (0500F458)].USLEEP_VersionTrackingAliasScript.OnPlayerLoadGame() - "USLEEP_VersionTrackingAliasScript.psc" Line ?
[12/04/2015 - 03:07:51AM] Error: File "Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
[uSLEEPVersionTracking (0500F458)].USLEEP_VersionTrackingScript.ProcessRetroScripts() - "USLEEP_VersionTrackingScript.psc" Line ?
[alias Player on quest USLEEPVersionTracking (0500F458)].USLEEP_VersionTrackingAliasScript.OnPlayerLoadGame() - "USLEEP_VersionTrackingAliasScript.psc" Line ?
[12/04/2015 - 03:07:51AM] Error: File "Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
[12/04/2015 - 03:07:51AM] Error: File "Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
[12/04/2015 - 03:07:51AM] Error: File "WetandCold - Holidays.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
[12/04/2015 - 03:07:51AM] Error: File "Chesko_Frostfall.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
[12/04/2015 - 03:07:51AM] Error: File "Campfire.esm" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
[12/04/2015 - 03:07:51AM] Error: File "iNeed.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
[12/04/2015 - 03:07:51AM] Error: File "getSnowy.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
[12/04/2015 - 03:07:51AM] Error: File "EFFCore.esm" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
[12/04/2015 - 03:07:52AM] Error: File "Convenient Horse Herding.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
[CH (30020329)].chquestscript.GameLoaded() - "CHQuestScript.psc" Line ?
[CH (30020329)].chquestscript.OnUpdate() - "CHQuestScript.psc" Line ?
[12/04/2015 - 03:07:52AM] Error: File "XFLMain.esm" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
[12/04/2015 - 03:07:52AM] Error: File "UFO - Ultimate Follower Overhaul.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
[12/04/2015 - 03:07:52AM] Error: File "HothFollower.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
[12/04/2015 - 03:07:52AM] Error: File "CompanionValfar.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
[12/04/2015 - 03:07:52AM] Error: File "CompanionArissa.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
[12/04/2015 - 03:07:52AM] Error: File "SkyTEST-RealisticAnimals&Predators.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
[12/04/2015 - 03:07:52AM] Error: File "XFLMain.esm" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
[AUA (2C00C6C2)].AUAQuestScript.GameLoaded() - "AUAQuestScript.psc" Line ?
[AUA (2C00C6C2)].AUAQuestScript.OnUpdate() - "AUAQuestScript.psc" Line ?
[12/04/2015 - 03:07:52AM] Error: Unable to call RegisterForSingleUpdate - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[Active effect 1 on  (000DB28B)].DualSheathReduxEffect.RegisterForSingleUpdate() - "<native>" Line ?
[Active effect 1 on  (000DB28B)].DualSheathReduxEffect.OnUpdate() - "DualSheathReduxEffect.psc" Line ?
[12/04/2015 - 03:07:52AM] Error: Unable to call RegisterForSingleUpdate - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[Active effect 1 on  (0002005A)].DualSheathReduxEffect.RegisterForSingleUpdate() - "<native>" Line ?
[Active effect 1 on  (0002005A)].DualSheathReduxEffect.OnUpdate() - "DualSheathReduxEffect.psc" Line ?
stack:
[Active effect 1 on  (0001B5C2)].DualSheathReduxEffect.RegisterForSingleUpdate() - "<native>" Line ?
[Active effect 1 on  (0001B5C2)].DualSheathReduxEffect.OnUpdate() - "DualSheathReduxEffect.psc" Line ?
stack:
[Active effect 1 on  (38045B6C)].DualSheathReduxEffect.RegisterForSingleUpdate() - "<native>" Line ?
[Active effect 1 on  (38045B6C)].DualSheathReduxEffect.OnUpdate() - "DualSheathReduxEffect.psc" Line ?
[12/04/2015 - 03:07:53AM] Error: Unable to call RegisterForSingleUpdate - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[Active effect 1 on  (0001B5BE)].DualSheathReduxEffect.RegisterForSingleUpdate() - "<native>" Line ?
[Active effect 1 on  (0001B5BE)].DualSheathReduxEffect.OnUpdate() - "DualSheathReduxEffect.psc" Line ?
[12/04/2015 - 03:07:53AM] Error: Unable to call RegisterForSingleUpdate - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[Active effect 1 on  (0001B5DF)].DualSheathReduxEffect.RegisterForSingleUpdate() - "<native>" Line ?
[Active effect 1 on  (0001B5DF)].DualSheathReduxEffect.OnUpdate() - "DualSheathReduxEffect.psc" Line ?
[12/04/2015 - 03:07:53AM] Error: File "TrueStorms.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
[_SPLQuest (27000D65)]._splquestscript.Maintenance() - "_SPLQuestScript.psc" Line ?
[alias _SPLPlayer on quest _SPLQuest (27000D65)]._SPLPlayerAlias.OnPlayerLoadGame() - "_SPLPlayerAlias.psc" Line ?
[12/04/2015 - 03:07:53AM] Error: Cannot call GetValue() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[_SPLSKConfigQuest (2700388D)]._splskyuiconfig.OnConfigInit() - "_SPLSkyUIConfig.psc" Line ?
[_SPLQuest (27000D65)]._splquestscript.Maintenance() - "_SPLQuestScript.psc" Line ?
[alias _SPLPlayer on quest _SPLQuest (27000D65)]._SPLPlayerAlias.OnPlayerLoadGame() - "_SPLPlayerAlias.psc" Line ?
[12/04/2015 - 03:07:53AM] Warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp13"
stack:
[_SPLSKConfigQuest (2700388D)]._splskyuiconfig.OnConfigInit() - "_SPLSkyUIConfig.psc" Line ?
[12/04/2015 - 03:07:53AM] Error: Cannot cast from None to ski_widgetbase[]
stack:
[iHUDControlQuest (18000805)].ihudwidgetscript.initialize() - "iHUDWidgetScript.psc" Line ?
[iHUDControlQuest (18000805)].ihudcontrolscript.startUp() - "iHUDControlScript.psc" Line ?
[iHUDMaintainanceQuest (18002853)].iHUDMaintainanceScript.startUp() - "iHUDMaintainanceScript.psc" Line ?
[alias PlayerAlias on quest iHUDMaintainanceQuest (18002853)].iHUDLoadScript.OnPlayerLoadGame() - "iHUDLoadScript.psc" Line ?
[12/04/2015 - 03:08:21AM] Warning: Property DLC1VampireBeastRace on script zbloodnpc attached to Active effect 4 on  (00074340) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[12/04/2015 - 03:08:24AM] VM is freezing...
[12/04/2015 - 03:08:24AM] VM is frozen
[12/04/2015 - 03:08:25AM] Saving game...
[12/04/2015 - 03:08:25AM] VM is thawing...
[12/04/2015 - 03:08:26AM] Warning: Property DLC1VampireBeastRace on script zbloodnpc attached to Active effect 5 on  (382A4C9F) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[12/04/2015 - 03:08:26AM] Warning: Property DLC1VampireBeastRace on script zbloodnpc attached to Active effect 5 on  (11001837) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[12/04/2015 - 03:08:26AM] Warning: Property DLC1VampireBeastRace on script zbloodnpc attached to Active effect 4 on  (00074341) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[12/04/2015 - 03:08:26AM] Warning: Property DLC1VampireBeastRace on script zbloodnpc attached to Active effect 5 on  (000C8225) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[12/04/2015 - 03:08:35AM] Error: Unable to call RegisterForSingleUpdate - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[None].DualSheathReduxEffect.RegisterForSingleUpdate() - "<native>" Line ?
[None].DualSheathReduxEffect.OnEffectStart() - "DualSheathReduxEffect.psc" Line ?
[12/04/2015 - 03:08:35AM] Error: Unable to call RegisterForAnimationEvent - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[None].DualSheathReduxEffect.RegisterForAnimationEvent() - "<native>" Line ?
[None].DualSheathReduxEffect.onBeginState() - "DualSheathReduxEffect.psc" Line ?
[None].DualSheathReduxEffect.GotoState() - "ActiveMagicEffect.psc" Line ?
[None].DualSheathReduxEffect.OnEffectStart() - "DualSheathReduxEffect.psc" Line ?
[12/04/2015 - 03:08:35AM] Warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp10"
stack:
[None].DualSheathReduxEffect.onBeginState() - "DualSheathReduxEffect.psc" Line ?
[12/04/2015 - 03:08:35AM] Error: Unable to call RegisterForAnimationEvent - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[12/04/2015 - 03:08:35AM] Warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp10"
stack:
[12/04/2015 - 03:08:35AM] Error: Unable to call RegisterForSingleUpdate - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
[12/04/2015 - 03:08:38AM] VM is freezing...
[12/04/2015 - 03:08:38AM] VM is frozen
[12/04/2015 - 03:08:39AM] Saving game...
[12/04/2015 - 03:08:40AM] VM is thawing...
[12/04/2015 - 03:08:40AM] Warning:  (FF0017D9): Ref is in an unloaded cell, so it cannot cast spells..
stack:
[ (2700B4BB)].SPELL.Cast() - "<native>" Line ?
[ (FF0017D9)]._SPLMarkerSpawn01.OnTranslationAlmostComplete() - "_SPLMarkerSpawn01.psc" Line ?
[12/04/2015 - 03:08:40AM] Warning:  (FF001894): Ref is in an unloaded cell, so it cannot cast spells..
stack:
[ (2700B4BB)].SPELL.Cast() - "<native>" Line ?
[ (FF001894)]._SPLMarkerSpawn09.OnTranslationAlmostComplete() - "_SPLMarkerSpawn09.psc" Line ?
[12/04/2015 - 03:08:41AM] Warning: Property DLC1VampireBeastRace on script zbloodnpc attached to Active effect 3 on  (46850551) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[12/04/2015 - 03:08:41AM] Warning: Property DLC1VampireBeastRace on script zbloodnpc attached to Active effect 3 on  (46850271) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

After that CTD I continued playing (everything went fine) and checked that log too. What came to my attention is that there are tons of warnings about

"[12/04/2015 - 03:47:18AM] Warning: Property DLC1VampireBeastRace on script zbloodnpc attached to Active effect 2 on  (0009B7A2) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property"

with only the number in "...Active effect X on..." and the code in brackets changing...

What could it be? What should I do?

/edit
I've just discovered the Papyrus Log Viewer, here's some further info, I've extracted the most common problems bound to specific scripts. Unfortunately I still don't know what they mean. Perhaps someone else does. I tried to highlight reoccurring stuff with colors.

54 times "Error: Cannot call GetValueInt() on a None object, aborting function call" by zBloodNPC.psc
22 times "Error: Cannot call GetValueInt() on a None object, aborting function call" by zBloodNPC.psc
18 times "Error: Cannot call GetValue() on a None object, aborting function call" by zBloodNPC.psc
16 times "Error: (0001F0F2): cannot play a None impact effect." by zBloodNPC.psc
16 times "Error: (FF001443): cannot play a None impact effect." by zBloodNPC.psc
16 times "Error: (FF000D02): cannot play a None impact effect." by zBloodNPC.psc
16 times "Error: (00107D2A): cannot play a None impact effect." by zBloodNPC.psc
16 times "Error: (FF001303): cannot play a None impact effect." by zBloodNPC.psc
15 times "Error: Unable to call RegisterForAnimationEvent - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type" by DualSheathReduxEffect.psc
15 times "Error: Unable to call RegisterForAnimationEvent - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type" by DualSheathReduxEffect.psc
15 times "Error: Unable to call RegisterForSingleUpdate - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type" by DualSheathReduxEffect.psc
15 times "Warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp10"" by DualSheathReduxEffect.psc
15 times "Warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp10"" by DualSheathReduxEffect.psc
10 times "Error: (FF001303): cannot play a None impact effect" by zBloodNPC.psc
7 times "Error: Unable to call RegisterForSingleUpdate - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type" by DualSheathReduxEffect.psc
6 times "Error: (00107D2A): cannot play a None impact effect" by zBloodNPC.psc
5 times "Error: (FF001303): cannot play a None impact effect" by zBloodNPC.psc
5 times "Warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp1"" by footprintsFootstepsScriptHorse.psc
5 times "Error: Unable to call RegisterForSingleLOSLost - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type" by footprintsFootstepsScriptHorse.psc
4 times "Error: Cannot call GetValueInt() on a None object, aborting function call" by zBloodNPC.psc
3 times "Error: (00107D2A): cannot play a None impact effect." by zBloodNPC.psc
3 times "Error: Unable to call RegisterForSingleLOSLost - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type" by _wetequiprain.psc
3 times "Warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp2" by footprintsFootstepsScriptQuadruped.psc
3 times "Error: Unable to call RegisterForAnimationEvent - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type" by footprintsFootstepsScriptQuadruped.psc

/edit
Quick update: I just finished testing my newest additions (ENB & weather) for a bit more than three hours, not a single CTD/freeze/ILS this time...
Edited by elwaps

Got something new for you...

Stability

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| 160/180 minutes

CTD when I died and the game tried to re-load the last savegame.

Papyrus Log:

[12/09/2015 - 12:48:16AM] Papyrus log opened (PC)

[...]
[12/09/2015 - 01:38:58AM] SMDropLitTorch: Equipped Non Light Object
[12/09/2015 - 01:38:58AM] SMDropLitTorch: Equipped Non Light Object
[12/09/2015 - 01:38:59AM] SMDropLitTorch: Equipped Non Light Step 2
[12/09/2015 - 01:38:59AM] SMDropLitTorch: Equipped Non Light Drop Torch
[12/09/2015 - 01:38:59AM] SMDropLitTorch: Equipped Non Light Step 2
[12/09/2015 - 01:39:13AM] SMDropLitTorch: Equipped Non Light Object
[12/09/2015 - 01:39:13AM] SMDropLitTorch: Equipped Non Light Object
[12/09/2015 - 01:39:14AM] SMDropLitTorch: Equipped Non Light Object
[12/09/2015 - 01:39:15AM] SMDropLitTorch: Equipped Non Light Step 2
[12/09/2015 - 01:39:15AM] SMDropLitTorch: Equipped Non Light Drop Torch
[12/09/2015 - 01:39:21AM] Error: Cannot call GetRace() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[None].zbloodnpc.OnDying() - "zBloodNPC.psc" Line 329
[12/09/2015 - 01:40:28AM] SMDropLitTorch: Equipped Non Light Object
[12/09/2015 - 01:40:28AM] SMDropLitTorch: Equipped Non Light Object
[12/09/2015 - 01:40:29AM] SMDropLitTorch: Equipped Non Light Step 2
[12/09/2015 - 01:40:29AM] SMDropLitTorch: Equipped Non Light Step 2
[12/09/2015 - 01:40:29AM] SMDropLitTorch: Equipped Non Light Drop Torch
[12/09/2015 - 01:40:50AM] Error: Cannot call GetValueInt() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[None].zbloodnpc.OnDying() - "zBloodNPC.psc" Line 338
[12/09/2015 - 01:40:50AM] Warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp23"
stack:
[12/09/2015 - 01:40:53AM] Error: Cannot call GetValueInt() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[None].zbloodnpc.OnDying() - "zBloodNPC.psc" Line 348
[12/09/2015 - 01:40:53AM] Warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp33"
stack:
[12/09/2015 - 01:40:53AM] Error:  (0003C65D): cannot play a None impact effect.
stack:
[ (0003C65D)].Actor.PlayImpactEffect() - "<native>" Line ?
[None].zbloodnpc.blooddropsDead() - "zBloodNPC.psc" Line 619
[None].zbloodnpc.OnDying() - "zBloodNPC.psc" Line 409
[12/09/2015 - 01:40:54AM] Error:  (0003C65D): cannot play a None impact effect.
stack:
[None].zbloodnpc.blooddropsDead() - "zBloodNPC.psc" Line 622
[12/09/2015 - 01:40:55AM] Error:  (0003C65D): cannot play a None impact effect.
stack:
stack:
[None].zbloodnpc.OnDying() - "zBloodNPC.psc" Line 426
stack:
stack:
[12/09/2015 - 01:40:56AM] Error:  (0003C65D): cannot play a None impact effect.
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
[12/09/2015 - 01:40:58AM] SMDropLitTorch: Equipped Non Light Object
[12/09/2015 - 01:40:59AM] Error:  (0003C65D): cannot play a None impact effect.
stack:
stack:
stack:
[12/09/2015 - 01:40:59AM] SMDropLitTorch: Equipped Non Light Step 2
stack:
[12/09/2015 - 01:40:59AM] SMDropLitTorch: Equipped Non Light Step 2
[12/09/2015 - 01:41:00AM] Error:  (0003C65D): cannot play a None impact effect.
stack:
[12/09/2015 - 01:41:00AM] SMDropLitTorch: Equipped Non Light Step 2
[12/09/2015 - 01:41:00AM] SMDropLitTorch: Equipped Non Light Drop Torch
stack:
stack:
stack:
[12/09/2015 - 01:41:14AM] Error: Cannot call GetValueInt() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[Active effect 2 on  (00000014)].zbloodnpc.OnDying() - "zBloodNPC.psc" Line 338
[12/09/2015 - 01:41:14AM] Warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp23"
stack:
[Active effect 2 on  (00000014)].zbloodnpc.OnDying() - "zBloodNPC.psc" Line 338
[12/09/2015 - 01:41:16AM] Error: Cannot call GetValueInt() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[Active effect 2 on  (00000014)].zbloodnpc.OnDying() - "zBloodNPC.psc" Line 348
[12/09/2015 - 01:41:16AM] Warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp33"
stack:
[12/09/2015 - 01:41:16AM] Error:  (00000014): cannot play a None impact effect.
stack:
[ (00000014)].Actor.PlayImpactEffect() - "<native>" Line ?
[Active effect 2 on  (00000014)].zbloodnpc.blooddropsDead() - "zBloodNPC.psc" Line 619
[Active effect 2 on  (00000014)].zbloodnpc.OnDying() - "zBloodNPC.psc" Line 409
[12/09/2015 - 01:41:17AM] Error:  (00000014): cannot play a None impact effect.
stack:
[Active effect 2 on  (00000014)].zbloodnpc.blooddropsDead() - "zBloodNPC.psc" Line 619
[12/09/2015 - 01:41:17AM] Error:  (00000014): cannot play a None impact effect.
stack:
[12/09/2015 - 01:41:18AM] Error: Cannot call GetValueInt() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[12/09/2015 - 01:41:18AM] Warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp33"
stack:
[12/09/2015 - 01:41:18AM] Error:  (00000014): cannot play a None impact effect.
stack:
[12/09/2015 - 01:41:18AM] Error:  (00000014): cannot play a None impact effect.
stack:
[Active effect 2 on  (00000014)].zbloodnpc.blooddropsDead() - "zBloodNPC.psc" Line 622
[12/09/2015 - 01:41:19AM] Error:  (00000014): cannot play a None impact effect.
stack:
[12/09/2015 - 01:41:20AM] Error:  (00000014): cannot play a None impact effect.
stack:
[Active effect 2 on  (00000014)].zbloodnpc.OnDying() - "zBloodNPC.psc" Line 426
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
[12/09/2015 - 01:41:20AM] VM is freezing...
[12/09/2015 - 01:41:20AM] VM is frozen
[12/09/2015 - 01:41:20AM] Reverting game...
[12/09/2015 - 01:41:21AM] Error: Unable to bind script pGaiusMaroScript to <NULL alias> (5) on <NULL quest> (0001EA55) because their base types do not match
[12/09/2015 - 01:41:21AM] Warning: Property MASRingDropScript on script MASMandynDeath attached to  (4600E7FE) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[12/09/2015 - 01:41:21AM] Error: Property forwardFiring on script MagicTrap attached to  (000C4DA0) cannot be initialized because the value is the incorrect type
[12/09/2015 - 01:41:21AM] Error: Property forwardFiring on script MagicTrap attached to  (000C4DA1) cannot be initialized because the value is the incorrect type
[12/09/2015 - 01:41:21AM] Error: Property forwardFiring on script MagicTrap attached to  (0402A860) cannot be initialized because the value is the incorrect type
[12/09/2015 - 01:41:21AM] Error: Property pGaiusMaro on script DB06IncriminatingLetterScript attached to alias IncriminatingLetterAlias on quest DB06 (0001EA55) cannot be bound because <NULL alias> (5) on <NULL quest> (0001EA55) is not the right type
[12/09/2015 - 01:41:21AM] Error: Property FiniteUse on script SoundTrap attached to  (0849F007) cannot be initialized because the value is the incorrect type
[12/09/2015 - 01:41:21AM] Warning: Property flArrows on script WilliamTellArrow3dnpc attached to  (392E1E29) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[12/09/2015 - 01:41:21AM] Warning: Property dunArcherQST on script WilliamTellArrow3dnpc attached to  (392E1E29) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[12/09/2015 - 01:41:21AM] Warning: Property myActor on script WilliamTellArrow3dnpc attached to  (392E1E29) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[12/09/2015 - 01:41:21AM] Warning: Property AudioFinaleTrig on script manny_KillTheArenaEnemies attached to  (0F03B184) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[12/09/2015 - 01:41:21AM] Warning: Property AudioFinaleTrig on script manny_KillTheArenaEnemies attached to  (0F03B185) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[12/09/2015 - 01:41:21AM] Error: Property forwardFiring on script MagicTrap attached to  (000C4DA2) cannot be initialized because the value is the incorrect type
[12/09/2015 - 01:41:21AM] Error: Property FiniteUse on script SoundTrap attached to  (081E3BAE) cannot be initialized because the value is the incorrect type
[12/09/2015 - 01:41:21AM] Warning: Property AudioFinaleTrig on script manny_KillTheArenaEnemies attached to  (0F03B187) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[12/09/2015 - 01:41:21AM] Error: Property forwardFiring on script MagicTrap attached to  (3A13DF93) cannot be initialized because the value is the incorrect type
[12/09/2015 - 01:41:21AM] Error: Property forwardFiring on script MagicTrap attached to  (0402A833) cannot be initialized because the value is the incorrect type
[12/09/2015 - 01:41:21AM] Warning: Property MASCoreHPBar on script MASCoreScript attached to  (46011E82) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[12/09/2015 - 01:41:21AM] Error: Property forwardFiring on script MagicTrap attached to  (0007E562) cannot be initialized because the value is the incorrect type
[12/09/2015 - 01:41:21AM] Warning: Property _SPLInteriorVol on script _splskyuiconfig attached to _SPLSKConfigQuest (2800388D) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[12/09/2015 - 01:41:21AM] Warning: Property MASCoreHPBar on script MASCoreScript attached to  (46011E88) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[12/09/2015 - 01:41:21AM] Error: Property forwardFiring on script MagicTrap attached to  (0010399B) cannot be initialized because the value is the incorrect type
[12/09/2015 - 01:41:21AM] Warning: Property CourierLetter on script qf_mq105_000242ba attached to MQ105 (000242BA) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[12/09/2015 - 01:41:21AM] Warning: Property WICourierS on script qf_mq105_000242ba attached to MQ105 (000242BA) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[12/09/2015 - 01:41:21AM] Error: Property forwardFiring on script MagicTrap attached to  (000653DD) cannot be initialized because the value is the incorrect type
[12/09/2015 - 01:41:21AM] Warning: Property clearWeather on script VividSnowPlayerAliasScript attached to alias PlayerAlias on quest VividSnowMapTracking (C20012D6) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[12/09/2015 - 01:41:21AM] Error: Property forwardFiring on script MagicTrap attached to  (0007E558) cannot be initialized because the value is the incorrect type
[12/09/2015 - 01:41:21AM] Warning: Property Spawn on script murder_TempleTombTrapTrig attached to  (0F039B24) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[12/09/2015 - 01:41:21AM] Error: Property forwardFiring on script MagicTrap attached to  (0849A7E2) cannot be initialized because the value is the incorrect type
[12/09/2015 - 01:41:21AM] Warning: Property Explosion1 on script MASMTSpawnScript attached to  (4601AB32) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[12/09/2015 - 01:41:21AM] Warning: Property Counter on script manny_AttarchShaderEffect attached to  (0F02E5A2) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[12/09/2015 - 01:41:21AM] Error: Property forwardFiring on script MagicTrap attached to  (0007E55C) cannot be initialized because the value is the incorrect type
[12/09/2015 - 01:41:21AM] Error: Property hologram on script _LW_firescript attached to  (9105D3A0) cannot be bound because <NULL form> (910D2AD8) is not the right type
[12/09/2015 - 01:41:21AM] Error: Property forwardFiring on script MagicTrap attached to  (3A13DFBE) cannot be initialized because the value is the incorrect type
[12/09/2015 - 01:41:21AM] Error: Property forwardFiring on script MagicTrap attached to  (00103981) cannot be initialized because the value is the incorrect type
[12/09/2015 - 01:41:21AM] Warning: Property FreeformMarkarthO on script mdcuestartscript attached to  (391EC62D) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[12/09/2015 - 01:41:21AM] Error: Property forwardFiring on script MagicTrap attached to  (00103A6A) cannot be initialized because the value is the incorrect type
[12/09/2015 - 01:41:21AM] Error: Property forwardFiring on script MagicTrap attached to  (00103A8C) cannot be initialized because the value is the incorrect type
[12/09/2015 - 01:41:21AM] Warning: Property InsaneMarker on script murder_OblivionGateVortex01 attached to  (7200AC21) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[12/09/2015 - 01:41:21AM] Error: Property forwardFiring on script MagicTrap attached to  (00103984) cannot be initialized because the value is the incorrect type
[12/09/2015 - 01:41:21AM] Warning: Property InsaneMarker on script murder_OblivionGateVortex01 attached to  (7200B188) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[12/09/2015 - 01:41:21AM] Error: Property forwardFiring on script MagicTrap attached to  (001006DF) cannot be initialized because the value is the incorrect type
[12/09/2015 - 01:41:21AM] Warning: Property Counter on script manny_AttarchShaderEffect attached to  (0F02E5A6) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[12/09/2015 - 01:41:21AM] Warning: Property Counter on script manny_AttarchShaderEffect attached to  (0F02E5A4) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[12/09/2015 - 01:41:21AM] Error: Property forwardFiring on script MagicTrap attached to  (0007E55A) cannot be initialized because the value is the incorrect type
[12/09/2015 - 01:41:21AM] Error: Property forwardFiring on script MagicTrap attached to  (001034BB) cannot be initialized because the value is the incorrect type
[12/09/2015 - 01:41:21AM] Warning: Property Counter on script manny_AttarchShaderEffect attached to  (0F02E5A5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[12/09/2015 - 01:41:21AM] Error: Property forwardFiring on script MagicTrap attached to  (0007E55E) cannot be initialized because the value is the incorrect type
[12/09/2015 - 01:41:21AM] Warning: Property Counter on script manny_AttarchShaderEffect attached to  (0F02E5A9) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[12/09/2015 - 01:41:21AM] Error: Property forwardFiring on script MagicTrap attached to  (0007E554) cannot be initialized because the value is the incorrect type
[12/09/2015 - 01:41:21AM] Warning: Property Counter on script manny_AttarchShaderEffect attached to  (0F02E5AA) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[12/09/2015 - 01:41:21AM] Warning: Property Counter on script manny_AttarchShaderEffect attached to  (0F02E5AB) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[12/09/2015 - 01:41:21AM] Error: Property forwardFiring on script MagicTrap attached to  (04024F3D) cannot be initialized because the value is the incorrect type
[12/09/2015 - 01:41:21AM] Error: Property FiniteUse on script SoundTrap attached to  (00069F07) cannot be initialized because the value is the incorrect type
[12/09/2015 - 01:41:21AM] Error: Property forwardFiring on script MagicTrap attached to  (0007E556) cannot be initialized because the value is the incorrect type
[12/09/2015 - 01:41:21AM] Error: Property forwardFiring on script MagicTrap attached to  (0007E552) cannot be initialized because the value is the incorrect type
[12/09/2015 - 01:41:21AM] Warning: Property Counter on script manny_AttarchShaderEffect attached to  (0F02E5AD) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[12/09/2015 - 01:41:21AM] Error: Property forwardFiring on script MagicTrap attached to  (00082E1D) cannot be initialized because the value is the incorrect type
[12/09/2015 - 01:41:21AM] Error: Property forwardFiring on script MagicTrap attached to  (00103A6C) cannot be initialized because the value is the incorrect type
[12/09/2015 - 01:41:21AM] Warning: Property Counter on script manny_AttarchShaderEffect attached to  (0F02E5AC) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[12/09/2015 - 01:41:21AM] Warning: Property InsaneMarker on script murder_OblivionGateVortex01 attached to  (7200A696) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[12/09/2015 - 01:41:21AM] Warning: Property InventorUpgradeDefault on script TV_MCMScript attached to KRY_TradingMCMStartupQuest (4B001831) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[12/09/2015 - 01:41:21AM] Warning: Property Spawn on script murder_TempleTombTrapTrig attached to  (0F039B1D) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[12/09/2015 - 01:41:21AM] Warning: Property TitanMaxHealth on script MASKagrenarScript attached to MASKagrenar (46005E60) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[12/09/2015 - 01:41:21AM] Error: Property forwardFiring on script MagicTrap attached to  (000648D1) cannot be initialized because the value is the incorrect type
[12/09/2015 - 01:41:21AM] Warning: Property FortGate on script FSKR_SF_FSMQ07YngvarrConfron_0105FA8F attached to  (0705FA8F) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[12/09/2015 - 01:41:21AM] Warning: Property NormalGate on script FSKR_SF_FSMQ07YngvarrConfron_0105FA8F attached to  (0705FA8F) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[12/09/2015 - 01:41:21AM] Error: Property FiniteUse on script SoundTrap attached to  (00069F08) cannot be initialized because the value is the incorrect type
[12/09/2015 - 01:41:21AM] Warning: Property tos_DateCheck01 on script tos_OnEquipMoveToObjPreReq attached to  (7F030FA7) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[12/09/2015 - 01:41:21AM] Warning: Property Counter on script manny_AttarchShaderEffect attached to  (0F02E5A3) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[12/09/2015 - 01:41:21AM] Warning: Property MASCoreHPBar on script MASCoreScript attached to  (46011E84) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[12/09/2015 - 01:41:21AM] Error: Property forwardFiring on script MagicTrap attached to  (0402A80E) cannot be initialized because the value is the incorrect type
[12/09/2015 - 01:41:21AM] Warning: Property BadShader on script MASFirstAnswer attached to  (46005E69) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[12/09/2015 - 01:41:21AM] Warning: Property bashStart on script DualWieldParryingSKSEQuestScript attached to DualWieldParryingSKSEQuest (32000D62) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[12/09/2015 - 01:41:21AM] Error: Property forwardFiring on script MagicTrap attached to  (395010FE) cannot be initialized because the value is the incorrect type
[12/09/2015 - 01:41:21AM] Error: Property forwardFiring on script MagicTrap attached to  (00103A6E) cannot be initialized because the value is the incorrect type
[12/09/2015 - 01:41:21AM] Warning: Property MASRedBeam on script MASShieldTrickLeverScript attached to  (460165F5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[12/09/2015 - 01:41:21AM] Error: Property forwardFiring on script MagicTrap attached to  (0007E575) cannot be initialized because the value is the incorrect type
[12/09/2015 - 01:41:21AM] Error: Property FiniteUse on script SoundTrap attached to  (084F989E) cannot be initialized because the value is the incorrect type
[12/09/2015 - 01:41:21AM] Error: Property FiniteUse on script SoundTrap attached to  (084F9832) cannot be initialized because the value is the incorrect type
[12/09/2015 - 01:41:21AM] Warning: Property T01ConclusionScene on script QF_T01_00023B6C attached to T01 (00023B6C) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[12/09/2015 - 01:41:21AM] Error: Property forwardFiring on script MagicTrap attached to  (0010C63D) cannot be initialized because the value is the incorrect type
[12/09/2015 - 01:41:21AM] Error: Property GaiusMaroAlias on script SF_DB06GaiusLeaveScene_0004405C attached to  (0004405C) cannot be bound because <NULL alias> (5) on <NULL quest> (0001EA55) is not the right type
[12/09/2015 - 01:41:21AM] Error: Property forwardFiring on script MagicTrap attached to  (39501077) cannot be initialized because the value is the incorrect type
[12/09/2015 - 01:41:21AM] Error: Property forwardFiring on script MagicTrap attached to  (0849A7E5) cannot be initialized because the value is the incorrect type
[12/09/2015 - 01:41:21AM] Error: Property Alias_GaiusMaroAlias on script QF_DB06_0001EA55 attached to DB06 (0001EA55) cannot be bound because <NULL alias> (5) on <NULL quest> (0001EA55) is not the right type
[12/09/2015 - 01:41:21AM] Warning: Property InventorUpgradeDefault on script KRY_TVPlayerAliasScript attached to alias PlayerAlias on quest KRY_TradingMCMStartupQuest (4B001831) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[12/09/2015 - 01:41:21AM] Warning: Property USKPDraugrEnableMarker on script QF_FreeformSoljundsSinkholeA_0006136B attached to FreeformSoljundsSinkholeA (0006136B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[12/09/2015 - 01:41:22AM] Error: Property forwardFiring on script MagicTrap attached to  (000EDF28) cannot be initialized because the value is the incorrect type
[12/09/2015 - 01:41:22AM] Error: Property forwardFiring on script MagicTrap attached to  (0402A862) cannot be initialized because the value is the incorrect type
[12/09/2015 - 01:41:22AM] Error: Property forwardFiring on script MagicTrap attached to  (0007E560) cannot be initialized because the value is the incorrect type
[12/09/2015 - 01:41:22AM] Warning: Property AudioFinaleTrig on script manny_KillTheArenaEnemies attached to  (0F03B186) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

CTD when loading into Whiterun before starting the main quest, I chose the ship arrival in Solitude (Alternate Start - Live another Life)
Papyrus Log

stack:
[None].DualSheathReduxEffect.OnUpdate() - "DualSheathReduxEffect.psc" Line ?
[12/09/2015 - 07:52:59PM] Error: Cannot call GetRace() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[12/09/2015 - 07:52:59PM] Error: Cannot call GetRace() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[12/09/2015 - 07:55:34PM] VM is freezing...
[12/09/2015 - 07:55:34PM] VM is frozen
[12/09/2015 - 07:55:35PM] Saving game...
[12/09/2015 - 07:55:36PM] VM is thawing...
[12/09/2015 - 07:57:49PM] Warning: Property DLC1VampireBeastRace on script zbloodnpc attached to Active effect 5 on  (000D8C55) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[12/09/2015 - 07:57:49PM] Warning: Property DLC1VampireBeastRace on script zbloodnpc attached to Active effect 4 on  (000D8C58) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[12/09/2015 - 07:57:52PM] Warning: Property DLC1VampireBeastRace on script zbloodnpc attached to Active effect 5 on  (000D8C57) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[12/09/2015 - 07:57:57PM] Error: Cannot call GetValueInt() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[12/09/2015 - 07:57:57PM] Warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp23"
stack:
[12/09/2015 - 07:57:59PM] Error: Cannot call GetValueInt() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[12/09/2015 - 07:57:59PM] Warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp33"
stack:
[12/09/2015 - 07:57:59PM] Error:  (000DC5B9): cannot play a None impact effect.
stack:
[ (000DC5B9)].lvlpredatorscript.PlayImpactEffect() - "<native>" Line ?
[12/09/2015 - 07:57:59PM] Warning: Property DLC1VampireBeastRace on script zbloodnpc attached to Active effect 4 on  (000D8C56) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[12/09/2015 - 07:58:00PM] Error:  (000DC5B9): cannot play a None impact effect.
stack:
[12/09/2015 - 07:58:00PM] Error:  (000DC5B9): cannot play a None impact effect.
stack:
[12/09/2015 - 07:58:01PM] Error: Cannot call GetValueInt() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[12/09/2015 - 07:58:01PM] Warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp33"
stack:
[12/09/2015 - 07:58:01PM] Error:  (000DC5B9): cannot play a None impact effect.
stack:
[12/09/2015 - 07:58:02PM] Error:  (000DC5B9): cannot play a None impact effect.
stack:
[12/09/2015 - 07:58:02PM] Error:  (000DC5B9): cannot play a None impact effect.
stack:
[12/09/2015 - 07:58:03PM] Error:  (000DC5B9): cannot play a None impact effect.
stack:
[None].zbloodnpc.OnDying() - "zBloodNPC.psc" Line 423
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
[12/09/2015 - 07:58:04PM] Error:  (000DC5B9): cannot play a None impact effect.
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
[12/09/2015 - 07:58:05PM] Error:  (000DC5B9): cannot play a None impact effect.
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
[12/09/2015 - 07:58:17PM] Warning: Property DLC1VampireBeastRace on script zbloodnpc attached to Active effect 2 on  (000846DE) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[12/09/2015 - 07:58:32PM] Warning: Property DLC1VampireBeastRace on script zbloodnpc attached to Active effect 2 on  (47850129) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[12/09/2015 - 07:58:39PM] Warning: Property DLC1VampireBeastRace on script zbloodnpc attached to Active effect 2 on  (00106C23) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[12/09/2015 - 07:58:39PM] Warning: Property DLC1VampireBeastRace on script zbloodnpc attached to Active effect 2 on  (47850086) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[12/09/2015 - 07:58:39PM] Warning: Property DLC1VampireBeastRace on script zbloodnpc attached to Active effect 2 on  (00106C22) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[12/09/2015 - 07:58:39PM] Warning: Property DLC1VampireBeastRace on script zbloodnpc attached to Active effect 2 on  (47850108) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[12/09/2015 - 07:58:42PM] Error: Attempting to stop an invalid sound instance
stack:
<unknown self>.Sound.StopInstance() - "<native>" Line ?
[ (5100BAEC)].FXBirdFleeSCRIPT.OnTriggerEnter() - "FXBirdFleeSCRIPT.psc" Line 35
[12/09/2015 - 07:58:42PM] Warning: Property DLC1VampireBeastRace on script zbloodnpc attached to Active effect 2 on  (0009B7A9) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[12/09/2015 - 07:58:42PM] Warning: Property DLC1VampireBeastRace on script zbloodnpc attached to Active effect 4 on  (6A00AC0F) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[12/09/2015 - 07:58:46PM] Warning: Property DLC1VampireBeastRace on script zbloodnpc attached to Active effect 4 on  (00091918) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[12/09/2015 - 07:58:46PM] Warning: Property DLC1VampireBeastRace on script zbloodnpc attached to Active effect 4 on  (0001A69C) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[12/09/2015 - 07:58:46PM] Warning: Property DLC1VampireBeastRace on script zbloodnpc attached to Active effect 4 on  (00013698) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[12/09/2015 - 07:58:47PM] Error:  (CA000D68): Cannot find a None form.
stack:
[ (CA000D68)].FormList.Find() - "<native>" Line ?
[Active effect 1 on  (0001A6D8)].DualSheathReduxEffect.EquipArmor() - "DualSheathReduxEffect.psc" Line 476
[Active effect 1 on  (0001A6D8)].DualSheathReduxEffect.OnObjectEquipped() - "DualSheathReduxEffect.psc" Line ?
[12/09/2015 - 07:58:49PM] Warning: Property DLC1VampireBeastRace on script zbloodnpc attached to Active effect 3 on  (00068D74) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[12/09/2015 - 07:58:49PM] Warning: Property DLC1VampireBeastRace on script zbloodnpc attached to Active effect 2 on  (1201FBCF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[12/09/2015 - 07:58:53PM] Warning: Property DLC1VampireBeastRace on script zbloodnpc attached to Active effect 3 on  (478502AB) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[12/09/2015 - 07:58:53PM] Warning: Property DLC1VampireBeastRace on script zbloodnpc attached to Active effect 3 on  (3E1C7FEC) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[12/09/2015 - 07:58:53PM] Warning: Property DLC1VampireBeastRace on script zbloodnpc attached to Active effect 2 on  (3E1E4514) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[12/09/2015 - 07:58:57PM] Warning: Property DLC1VampireBeastRace on script zbloodnpc attached to Active effect 2 on  (478502AA) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[12/09/2015 - 07:58:57PM] Warning: Property DLC1VampireBeastRace on script zbloodnpc attached to Active effect 2 on  (478502A9) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[12/09/2015 - 07:58:57PM] Warning: Property DLC1VampireBeastRace on script zbloodnpc attached to Active effect 2 on  (3E1E90C4) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[12/09/2015 - 07:58:59PM] Error: Unable to call RegisterForSingleUpdate - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[None].DualSheathReduxEffect.OnUpdate() - "DualSheathReduxEffect.psc" Line ?
[12/09/2015 - 07:59:04PM] Warning: Property DLC1VampireBeastRace on script zbloodnpc attached to Active effect 5 on  (000DC9E5) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[12/09/2015 - 07:59:04PM] Warning: Property DLC1VampireBeastRace on script zbloodnpc attached to Active effect 4 on  (000DC9E4) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[12/09/2015 - 07:59:11PM] Warning: Property DLC1VampireBeastRace on script zbloodnpc attached to Active effect 4 on  (00078782) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[12/09/2015 - 07:59:12PM] Warning: Property DLC1VampireBeastRace on script zbloodnpc attached to Active effect 5 on  (00078780) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[12/09/2015 - 07:59:16PM] Warning: Property DLC1VampireBeastRace on script zbloodnpc attached to Active effect 5 on  (00078781) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

When I try to quit and go back to the main menu the skyrim logo appears for a few seconds then the game shuts down. No error messages.

Skyrim starts up normally, everything runs smoothly 40-60 FPS, no long loading screens, no random CTDs midgame - not in the Rift nor in the Reach.

I use the SKSE memory patch, recently added the "-forcesteamloader" too.

I guess if my mods/load order were the problem the game would crash not long after trying to load a save game, or even randomly midgame.

Can I fix this somehow?

Mods:

https://pastebin.com/ZUHb60k9

PC:

i7 4790K @4 Ghz
GTX 980 4Gb
16 Gb RAM

Hello Everyone,

I must say that I wish I had discovered STEP much sooner. The work here is fantastic. I haven't even started to use STEP Core yet, just the ini tweaks and ENBoost, and my CTD's have dropped 85-90%. That said I do have quite a bit of stutter. I believe it's microstutter because it's most noticeable whenever I'm transitioning between cells. I've checked MemoryBlocksLog and I'm not even close to hitting my limit. System specs here.

This is my current load order and in desperate need of some trimming. Any suggestions would be welcome.

[spoiler=LOOT Plugins]

0 0 Skyrim.esm

1 1 Update.esm

2 2 Dawnguard.esm

3 3 HearthFires.esm

4 4 Dragonborn.esm

5 5 Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp

6 6 EagleEyePerk.esm

7 7 Lanterns Of Skyrim - All In One - Main.esm

8 8 UnlimitedBookshelves.esp

9 9 Ranger Ridge.esm

10 a WinterholdDestruction.esm

11 b Campfire.esm

12 c Inn Girls Resources.esm

13 d ClimatesOfTamriel.esm

14 e GeneralStores.esm

15 f ApachiiHair.esm

16 10 ApachiiHairFemales.esm

HighResTexturePack01.esp

HighResTexturePack02.esp

HighResTexturePack03.esp

Unofficial High Resolution Patch.esp

tobuscusweapons.esp

17 11 TKDodge.esp

18 12 VioLens.esp

19 13 EnhancedLightsandFX.esp

20 14 WetandCold.esp

21 15 AOS.esp

22 16 MortalEnemiesv1.2.esp

23 17 MovementandStaminaOverhaul.esp

24 18 360WalkandRunPlus-RunBackwardSpeedAdjust.esp

25 19 Dragon Combat Overhaul.esp

26 1a dD-No Spinning Death Animation Merged.esp

27 1b dD-No Twitching Dragon Death Animation.esp

28 1c Hothtrooper44_Armor_Ecksstra.esp

29 1d imperialshield.esp

30 1e Skyrim Bigger Trees Full.esp

31 1f Unique Region Names.esp

32 20 ELFX - Exteriors.esp

33 21 ELFX - Dawnguard.esp

34 22 ELFX - Dragonborn.esp

35 23 EnhancedWetnessandPuddles.esp

36 24 Verdant - A Skyrim Grass Plugin.esp

37 25 Prometheus_No_snow_Under_the_roof.esp

38 26 FCO - Follower Commentary Overhaul.esp

39 27 Guard Dialogue Overhaul.esp

40 28 Weapons & Armor Fixes_Remade.esp

41 29 Imperial Shield Replacer.esp

42 2a Weapons & Armor_TrueOrcish&DaedricWeapons.esp

43 2b Clothing & Clutter Fixes.esp

44 2c Complete Crafting Overhaul_Remade.esp

45 2d YOT - Your Own Thoughts.esp

46 2e ExpandedWinterholdRuins.esp

47 2f MoreBanditCamps(Original-Edition).esp

48 30 RealShelter.esp

49 31 SkyFalls + SkyMills + DG + DB.esp

50 32 Immersive Wenches.esp

51 33 ethereal_elven_overhaul.esp

52 34 Civil War Overhaul.esp

53 35 BetterQuestObjectives.esp

54 36 AmazingFollowerTweaks.esp

55 37 Wintermyst - Enchantments of Skyrim.esp

56 38 Book Covers Skyrim.esp

57 39 RealisticWaterTwo.esp

58 3a Skyrim Immersive Creatures.esp

59 3b ELFXEnhancer.esp

60 3c SkyrimCoinReplacerRedux.esp

61 3d Thunderchild - Epic Shout Package.esp

62 3e Skyrim Immersive Creatures - DLC2.esp

63 3f Hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp

64 40 imp_helm_legend.esp

65 41 FA Guard Helmet.esp

66 42 Convenient Bridges.esp

67 43 TheChoiceIsYours.esp

68 44 Inconsequential NPCs.esp

69 45 BellyachesNewDragonSpecies.esp

70 46 RealisticWaterTwo - Legendary.esp

71 47 Immersive Sounds - Compendium.esp

72 48 spellsneak.esp

73 49 Cloaks.esp

74 4a 1nivWICCloaks.esp

75 4b 1nivWICSkyCloaksPatch.esp

76 4c SkyUI.esp

77 4d BlitzConsoleCommandsMCM.esp

78 4e ClimatesOfTamriel-Dawnguard-Patch.esp

79 4f WetandCold - Ashes.esp

80 50 ClimatesOfTamriel-Dragonborn-Patch.esp

81 51 ClimatesOfTamriel-Nights-Level-1.esp

82 52 Better Dynamic Snow.esp

83 53 Moss Rocks - Legendary.esp

84 54 Moss Rocks.esp

85 55 Moss Rocks_DB.esp

86 56 WondersofWeather.esp

87 57 Prometheus_NSUTR BDS Patch.esp

88 58 Better Stealth AI for Followers.esp

89 59 Traps Make Noise.esp

90 5a AcquisitiveSoulGemMultithreaded.esp

91 5b DSerArcheryGameplayOverhaul.esp

92 5c Better Vampires.esp

93 5d BloodmoonRising.esp

94 5e Weapons & Armor_DragonPriestMasks.esp

95 5f Weapons & Armor_TrueWeaponsLvlLists.esp

96 60 Thunderchild - Dragon Language Words Patch.esp

97 61 FireAndIceOverhaul.esp

98 62 ABT - Faster Arrows Improved +50%.esp

99 63 ABT - Faster Bolts Improved +50%.esp

100 64 Run For Your Lives.esp

101 65 Antennaria.esp

102 66 RiversideLodge.esp

103 67 ImmersiveStables.esp

104 68 UniqueBorderGates-All.esp

105 69 RealisticWaterTwo - Waves.esp

106 6a Atlas Legendary.esp

107 6b HorsesGoneWild.esp

108 6c Bring Out Your Dead - Legendary Edition.esp

109 6d Immersive Patrols II.esp

110 6e nTr4nc3 - Whiterun Mansion.esp

111 6f BosmerArmorMATY743.esp

112 70 Signs_of_Skyrim.esp

113 71 Hateful Wenches.esp

114 72 RealShelter USLEEP Patch.esp

115 73 LegendaryCompanionPerk.esp

116 74 Cloaks - Dawnguard.esp

117 75 TCOSS.esp

118 76 ABT - Loot Arrows +50%.esp

119 77 ABT - Merchants Arrows +100%.esp

120 78 ABT - Recover +50% Arrows and Bolts.esp

121 79 Mortal Enemies - SIC DLC2.esp

122 7a Mortal Enemies - SIC.esp

123 7b Paarthurnax_Bypass.esp

124 7c SimpleMagicOverhaul.esp

125 7d CombatDramaOverhaul.esp

126 7e Command Dragon.esp

127 7f LinguistPack.esp

128 80 Dragon Soul Relinquishment.esp

129 81 RichMerchants.esp

130 82 Werewolf Loot- Dawnguard version.esp

131 83 SimplyKnock.esp

132 84 Deadly Wenches.esp

133 85 Destructible_bottles.esp

134 86 Footprints.esp

135 87 Forgotten Wenches.esp

136 88 Frostfall.esp

137 89 RayeksEnd.esp

138 8a LIAT - Sounds.esp

139 8b Morning Fogs.esp

140 8c WATER Plants.esp

141 8d LIAT - NPCs.esp

142 8e LIAT - Less NPCs.esp

143 8f JessicaAlbaDemonHunter.esp

144 90 TimingIsEverything.esp

RSPatch.esp

145 91 Upgraded Weapons and Armors.esp

146 92 When Vampires Attack.esp

147 93 getSnowy.esp

Thundering Shouts.esp

148 94 Chesko_WearableLantern.esp

149 95 Immersive NPC in the dark.esp

150 96 BCS - BSQBN Patch.esp

151 97 Better Skill and Quest Books Names.esp

152 98 BCS - CCOR Patch.esp

153 99 TCIY-BCS Patch.esp

154 9a dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp

155 9b dD-DG-DB-Immersive Creatures EBT Patch.esp

156 9c MoonGlow.esp

157 9d RUSTIC SOULGEMS - Sorted.esp

158 9e Unique BOOZE Bottles.esp

159 9f argonianraptor.esp

160 a0 Prometheus_BeastSkeletons.esp

161 a1 BFSEffects.esp

162 a2 DeadlySpellImpacts.esp

163 a3 Inconsequential NPCs - EEO patch.esp

164 a4 The Ordinary Women.esp

165 a5 Bijin Warmaidens.esp

166 a6 Mighty Beasts - Vampire Lord.esp

167 a7 Serana.esp

168 a8 Mighty Beasts - Werewolf.esp

169 a9 Bijin NPCs.esp

170 aa Bijin Wives.esp

171 ab Valerica.esp

172 ac SPTDiverseGuardsSkyrim.esp

173 ad Headtracking.esp

174 ae sandboxcylinderheight.esp

175 af Atlas Compass Tweaks.esp

176 b0 BetterQuestObjectives-AFTPatch.esp

177 b1 BetterQuestObjectives-BSaQBPatch.esp

178 b2 BetterQuestObjectives-DBForevertoMisc.esp

179 b3 iHUD.esp

180 b4 JaxonzMapMarkers.esp

181 b5 JaxonzNamedSave.esp

182 b6 JaxonzMCMKicker.esp

183 b7 SkyCompleteLegendary.esp

184 b8 AMatterOfTime.esp

185 b9 DYNAVISION Dynamic Depth of Field.esp

186 ba Chesko_LoreBasedLoadingScreens.esp

187 bb Predator Vision.esp

188 bc Unique Region Names - Dragonborn.esp

189 bd Unique Region Names - Dragonborn COT Patch.esp

190 be YogWeapons.esp

191 bf Daedric Dawnbreaker.esp

192 c0 AMB Glass Variants Lore.esp

193 c1 NoldorArmor.esp

194 c2 Differently Ebony.esp

195 c3 aMidianborn_Skyforge_Weapons.esp

196 c4 isilNarsil.esp

197 c5 HoldBorderBanners.esp

198 c6 Argonian Access.esp

199 c7 RealisticWaterTwo - Waves - Dawnguard.esp

200 c8 Unique Uniques.esp

201 c9 Smithing Perks Overhaul_Remade.esp

202 ca Lanterns Of Skyrim - AIO - Dawnguard.esp

203 cb UniqueBows.esp

204 cc Brevi_MoonlightTales.esp

205 cd Equipping Overhaul.esp

206 ce silverfish.esp

207 cf My Home Is Your Home.esp

208 d0 BetterQuestObjectives-AMBSkyforgePatch.esp

209 d1 Imaginator BETA.esp

210 d2 JaxonzProtectFavorites.esp

211 d3 LOTR Shield Pack.esp

212 d4 Real Clouds.esp

213 d5 ScoutArmor.esp

214 d6 TheEyesOfBeauty.esp

215 d7 BGSMerpsGondorianArmament.esp

216 d8 Orcrist.esp

217 d9 Giant Mammoths.esp

218 da Convenient Horses.esp

Celtic_Music_In_Skyrim_v2.1.esp

219 db ISCompendium CCO Patch.esp

220 dc RealisticHuskySounds.esp

221 dd FNIS.esp

SOSRaceMenu.esp

222 de XPMSE.esp

223 df RaceMenu.esp

224 e0 RaceMenuPlugin.esp

225 e1 Dead Body Collision.esp

Dragon Stalking Fix.esp

226 e2 CalienteVanillaArmorTweaks.esp

227 e3 RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp

228 e4 vSCM_SmarterCombatMusic.esp

229 e5 AOS2_CoT3_1_patch.esp

230 e6 TrueStorms.esp

231 e7 TrueStorms-ClimatesOfTamriel.esp

232 e8 AOS2_FIO Patch.esp

233 e9 AOS2_DSI Patch.esp

234 ea AOS2_EBT Patch.esp

235 eb ISCompendium Enhanced Blood Patch.esp

236 ec AOS2_RealisticWaterTwo Patch.esp

237 ed AOS2_TrueStorms Patch.esp

238 ee AOS2_WAF Patch.esp

239 ef CL BladeofSacrifice.esp

240 f0 CL NettlebaneOrg.esp

241 f1 AOS2_Unique Uniques Patch.esp

242 f2 AOS2_WetandCold Patch.esp

243 f3 dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Reduced.esp

STEP DLC Optimized Textures - Standard.esp

STEP Vanilla Optimized Textures - Standard.esp

244 f4 Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp

245 f5 BetterQuestObjectives-AlternateStartPatch.esp

246 f6 Alternate Start -- New Beginnings.esp

Thank you all. ::): :^_^:

Hello,

I just finished STEP Extended installation.

All is good except I have CTDs right when loading the game for the first time.

The guide says that the first load should take a while, and it does. After about 20 mins I get CTD.

So basically I don't even get into the game.

My skse.ini directory is:

C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Mod Organizer\mods\SKSE - Scripts\skse

the last folder is "skse" and then the ini inside that names skse.ini

My skse.ini looks like this:

[Memory]

DefaultHeapInitialAllocMB=768

ScrapHeapSizeMB=256

[Display]

iTintTextureResolution=2048

[General]

ClearInvalidRegistrations=1

EnableDiagnostics=1

My block log looks like this:

logging max values only
Timer disabled
Block1 Block2
256MB    256MB

This only started occurring after the 2.N.Patches section of STEP extended was completed.

Also, for some reason in the main menu all the texts have a $ at the beginning... I don't think it's related but who knows. Some might say I'm made of money.

PLZ HALP!

Seeing $ in the menus typically means you're missing (or Skyrim can't find) the localized string files and this may happen if say Skyrim's language is set to French but you don't have the *_french.*strings files in the Skyrim/data/strings folder. I think it might also happen if a mod supports localization but you don't have the localization files for Skyrim's default language.

Just to be clear, you named the SKSE mod "SKSE - Scripts" and the path to the skse.ini file is something like this:

Mod Organizer/mods/SKSE - Scripts/skse/skse.ini

Just trying to make sure it's not SKSE/scripts/skse.ini, which would be the wrong folder.

Assuming this is the case, search the mods folder and the data for any possible duplicate skse.ini files and delete any copies you find that aren't in the SKSE mod folder. If you don't have any luck with this, try adding -forcesteamloader as an argument to skse_launcher to see if this helps.

Finally, I think you should remove EnableDiagnostics=1 from skse.ini.

Thanks for the reply man, much appreciated.

About the $:

My folder C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Strings

Has these files in it. As for mods that support localization, how do I check if they are missing files? Is it even possible? Or do you know which from the guide support it and then I can just search them in their respective MO folders.

C6wJTaQ.png?1

SKSE stuff:

My directory is: C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Mod Organizer\mods\SKSE - Scripts\skse/skse.ini

I had already added that argument

I have done as you said and deleted the line EnableDiagnostics=1

Problem persists. I find that disabling the plugins for DynDOLOD solves the CTD problem.

I am pretty sure I did that patch right though.