Potential Mod order problem

Eagleman

Question

I've installed every Core patch and every Extended patch. Now MO is whining about the order. The mods are in exactly the same order as the STEP 2.2.9 guide.

Here is the error:

The conflict resolution order for some mods containing scripts differs from that of the corresponding esp.
This may lead to subtle, hard to locate bugs. You should re-order the affected mods (left list!).
There is no way to reliably know if each of these changes is absolutely necessary but its definitively safer.
If someone suggested you ignore this message, please give them a proper slapping from me. Do not ignore this warning
The following changes should prevent these kinds of errors:

• Move Traps Make Noise after Even Better Quest Objectives
  • Move Thieves Guild Requirements - No Auto Quest Start Brynjolf after Traps Make Noise
  • Move Non-Essential Children after Thieves Guild Requirements - No Auto Quest Start Brynjolf
  • Move The Choice is Yours after Non-Essential Children
  • Move When Vampires Attack after The Choice is Yours
  • Move Complete Crafting Overhaul Remade after When Vampires Attack
  • Move The Paarthurnax Dilemma after Complete Crafting Overhaul Remade
  • Move The Choice is Yours - Dawnguard after The Paarthurnax Dilemma

What should i do?

2 answers to this question

Don't stress too much about it. It's essentially telling you to move mods in the LEFT hand pane, not the LOOTified right hand pane. 

The STEP staff have tested the order they suggest and they're happy with it. So it's a 50/50 call, either way, you're not going to have an issue. If you want to get rid of the issue, just do what it says. Otherwise leave it alone and live with it.