Low FPS after a couple of months pause.

Halde

Question

Hi all!

So after starting studying on a university, I have not had a whole lot of time to play Skyrim, so I haven't played in about 2 months.

I have not changed anything Skyrim related at all, and I have litteraly not opened Mod Organzer since. Back then, I was playing at 25-35 FPS outdoors. Now I'm running on a steady 10. I've updated enb to 264, and I've changed the FPS-limiter to 60.0(and on "true"). My computer has not undergone anything since then, except for a couple of graphic driver updates.

Any idea what would cause this?

~Sincerely

Halde

3 answers to this question

Oh my oh my!

I managed to find the solution. For some reason, my computer hasen't saved the changes i made in the graphic driver control panel. So it reversed it back to integrated graphics. I thought computers saved these kind of settings unless something major happend to the computer.

Anywho, thanks for responding!

[spoiler=enblocal.ini][PROXY]EnableProxyLibrary=falseInitProxyFunctions=trueProxyLibrary=other_d3d9.dll[GLOBAL]UsePatchSpeedhackWithoutGraphics=trueUseDefferedRendering=falseIgnoreCreationKit=trueForceFakeVideocard=false[PERFORMANCE]SpeedHack=trueEnableOcclusionCulling=true[MULTIHEAD]ForceVideoAdapterIndex=falseVideoAdapterIndex=0[MEMORY]ExpandSystemMemoryX64=trueReduceSystemMemoryUsage=trueDisableDriverMemoryManager=falseDisablePreloadToVRAM=falseEnableUnsafeMemoryHacks=falseReservedMemorySizeMb=128VideoMemorySizeMb=2048EnableCompression=falseAutodetectVideoMemorySize=false[WINDOW]ForceBorderless=falseForceBorderlessFullscreen=true[ENGINE]ForceAnisotropicFiltering=falseMaxAnisotropy=16ForceLodBias=falseLodBias=0.0AddDisplaySuperSamplingResolutions=falseEnableVSync=falseVSyncSkipNumFrames=0[LIMITER]WaitBusyRenderer=falseEnableFPSLimit=trueFPSLimit=60.0[iNPUT]//shiftKeyCombination=16//f12KeyUseEffect=123//homeKeyFPSLimit=36//num / 106KeyShowFPS=106//print screenKeyScreenshot=44//enterKeyEditor=13//f4KeyFreeVRAM=115[ADAPTIVEQUALITY]Enable=falseQuality=1DesiredFPS=20.0[ANTIALIASING]EnableEdgeAA=falseEnableTemporalAA=falseEnableSubPixelAA=falseEnableTransparencyAA=false[FIX]FixGameBugs=trueFixParallaxBugs=trueFixAliasedTextures=trueIgnoreInventory=trueFixTintGamma=trueRemoveBlur=falseFixSubSurfaceScattering=trueFixSkyReflection=trueFixCursorVisibility=trueFixSsaoHairTransparency=false

[spoiler=skse.ini][General]ClearInvalidRegistrations=1[Memory]DefaultHeapInitialAllocMB=768ScrapHeapSizeMB=256[Display]iTintTextureResolution=1024

(Located in "ModOrganizer" -> "mods" -> "skse 1 07 01" -> "SKSE"

GeForce GTX 760m 2GB VRAM

8GB RAM

And I'm using "Optimiser Fix" for enb by the way.

Edited by Halde