MO can't handle a couple of STEP mods.

Halde

Question

Hi all!

So in installing STEP 2.2.9 from scratch, my MO is acting weird. I did a new install of MO when I began as well, so it is version 1.2.9.

First it said that the "Not Really HD-Display Case" mod archive was unsupported, even though it is the same archive as all the other mods(this has happend with Skyrim HD as well)

Then with "Rens HD Shrines" it said "data error". These two mods I just blew off and figured I wouldn't install them. But now with "Septim HD" it says "encoding method unsupported", and I really adore this mod and find the change quite significant. So I figured that if I was gonna get advice on how to fix this, I might as well report two other mods as well.

I don't know if this matters, but I downloaded them all through MO, and not manually.

~Sincerely

Halde

Edited by Halde

2 answers to this question

Not a problem with MO, per se. I get this every so often as well... the problem is actually the downloaded file. Just redownload and try it again - it usually works the second time around. Given that I've installed (and reinstalled... and reinstalled... and reinstalled...) STEP, I can tell you for certain that the mods you mention install through MO perfectly fine.