Wrye bash Through MO can't see Saves

kayte

Question

When I open Wrye bash through MO it finds my Mod list but can't see my saves. Are the saves from using MO supposed to be in the MO directory or in MyDocuments? I can't find anything much about Saves and Profiles in MO. How to manage saves you had before installing MO, what are global and local saves etc, where are they supposed to be?  Very confusing.

4 answers to this question

I believe it will only see the saves in My GamesSkyrimSaves and not in the profile folder if that is enabled, at least from what I am seeing.

EDIT:

If you want WRYE to see the active profile ini files you have to use the browse feature from the drop down and navigate to it and select them. Otherwies it used the ones from My GamesSkyrimSaves.

Thankyou for the replies. I know where the saves are listed in the right pane in MO. It's getting MO to import saves from My Docs/ games and how to set that up thats confusing. Also it's how External programs find the saves that I can't figure out. What is "Global" versus "Local save"? Thankyou for your help :)

Edited by kayte