ASIS crash on save load

Cassiemouse

Question

I am not sure why but it seems like ASIS is causing me to crash when ever I load a save. If I turn it off in MO then I can load the save fine but any time I try to load a save with ASIS on then the game crashes. Not really sure what caused this. I have used ASIS with a different load order before without having this problem. Hrm.

2 answers to this question

Wow. I tested everything I could think of. When ASIS.esp is loaded then I crash any time I try to load any save. If I just disable all my other plugins then run ASIS then it works correctly but when I use it with the SRLE load order then it crashes any time I load a save. I tried removing Dual Sheath Redux, various other NPC mods, with completely default INI settings, etc. Not found anything that fixes the problem so far. Going to try to do a clean reinstall of my Skyrim then try again.

Try something else...

Delete all folders that ASIS generates into MO's Overwrite folder (inc. AsIs.esp) and also the Reproccer folder into ...my documents/my games/skyrim and run Asis from scratch.

Long shot but u never know...!!