weird little light dots coming from items with wood textures.

I've had this problem a lot, of done multiple installations and I've always had this. This installation is different, i want as close to bug free as possible. About time I fixed this one.

I've got 3 or 4(through out numerous time seeing the light, it's not often) CTD after seeing this light, usually save when I see it now. I can only see it when I'm moving and it's not always in the same place, sometimes i cant even see it. Appears to only happen to the wooden things (cart, fences, stable, little shed thing)

I can't be sure it might just be in Whiterun stables, last time i played was a couple of months ago and I tried to ignore it.

Pictures here 1, 2

Thanks for looking.

Curious... first thought would be a bloom shader gone nuts, but it does not appear over any light sources. I recall that someone had this issue WAY back, but do not recall if we ever actually got to the bottom of it since it was so hard to reproduce. 

I have seen it too... and so has Gopher who doesn't use SR:LE. It tends to be on wooden objects, particularly the carts as they enter view. It manifests as a flashing of intense light which flickers over the cart rapidly for a second as though someone was letting off magnesium firecrackers.

I would say it was uncommon but not rare as I see it about once every couple of play sessions. I have not (yet) associated it with any imminent CTD.

It's obviously the Delorea... The cart teleporting in front of you.

You see, he is always following you no matter what, for that he uses his a flux capacitor integrated in the bottom of the cart.

That's why you see this, it's not an issue, perfectly normal.

More with carriage mods.