Might & Magic: Duel of Champions

Might & Magic: Duel of Champions the Online Trading Card Game (TCG).... I used to be really big into the Yu-Gi-Oh! TCG. I had hundreds of dollars worth of cards and had a deck that was rarely defeated amongst my friends.  So I seen this game as a Free-to-Play on Steam and thought I'd give it a try. I knew it would be a mistake and it was! ...addicted to this **** now and can't stop playing!

On another note: Path of Exile, another Free-to-Play game on Steam, is also very fun and enjoyable.

Now excuse me while I go duel...

Might be interesting. As to Yu-Gi-Oh I quit that years ago. I still have 8 complete sets of Exodia (got really lucky opening packs) and 3 of those are holographic 1st editions as well as some of the more expensive ones from the pre Yugioh GX days (I think I stopped playing right before they started the GX show but by then me and my friend were more heavily playing Magic: The Gathering). My friend and I were mighty displeased that we could actually get an Exodia modification (Exodia Necros) that was sooooo similarly worded to the one we'd come up with. I don't think either of us ever got any of the Necros pieces.

This game is closer to Magic: The Gathering than Yu-Gi-Oh. I stopped playing that years ago too. I don't even have my cards anymore (let someone borrow them and haven't seen them since...supposedly they accidentally got left in another state at a family member's house)  :dry: . Anyway, yeah I had a ton of foils too. Exodia was overrated though. My friends always had those in there decks and only were only ever able to use it a handful of times in all the years we played. GX came out quite a while after I stopped playing but I'm glad I did because things stated getting a little ridiculous when GX cards showed up on the scene. I kinda felt like GX soiled a pure TCG experience.

Anywho, Might & Magic is completely addicting! It's all I've been playing for the last couple of days. Haha! You don't have to "paid to play" either. They give you a starter deck and you earn in-game gold and experience points by dueling in the Ranked Mode. Once you have 50,000 (which doesn't take that long because you get a lot of gold from leveling up) you can purchase a different starter deck (still keeping your old one) to really up the fun factor.