Pressing F2 sends out ball of light?

oqhansoloqo

Question

Does anyone know which mod causes this to happen when pressing F2?  A greenish ball of light with misty effects shoots out from my character and fades off.  Doesn't actually seem to affect anything, just create an annoying visual when I try to use F2 as a Favorites quick equip slot.

https://i1369.photobucket.com/albums/ag236/oqhansoloqo/ScreenShot22_zpsc7b8c306.jpg

[spoiler=My plugin list (esps loaded)]# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.Skyrim.esmUpdate.esmUnofficial Skyrim Patch.espDawnguard.esmUnofficial Dawnguard Patch.espHearthFires.esmUnofficial Hearthfire Patch.espDragonborn.esmUnofficial Dragonborn Patch.espSkyrim Project Optimization - Full Version.esmLanterns Of Skyrim - All In One - Main.esmXFLMain.esmHighResTexturePack01.espHighResTexturePack02.espHighResTexturePack03.espUnofficial High Resolution Patch.espWeapons & Armor Fixes_Remade.espClothing & Clutter Fixes.espPrometheus_No_snow_Under_the_roof.espBetter Dynamic Snow.espPrometheus_NSUTR BDS Patch.espMorning Fogs.espRainbows.espSplashofRain.espADS.espAOS.espAOS2_DGDB_USKP Patch.espBWS.espDragonShoutVoice.espIHSS.espImproved Combat Sounds v2.2.esprandomthunder.espThundering Shouts.espmintylightningmod.espCutting Room Floor.espTradeBarter.esp83Willows_101BUGS_V4_HighRes.espArs Metallica.espAuto Unequip Ammo.espBirdsHFclean.espBring Out Your Dead.espClamsDropPearls.espDead Body Collision.espDisease Descriptions.espDD_Dawnguard Additions.espDD_Dragonborn Additions.espDual Sheath Redux.espfFastTravelSpeedMult_4.espHigh Level Enemies - Raised Ability Caps.espLanterns Of Skyrim - All In One - RLO.espMoss Rocks.espMoss Rocks_DB.espORM-Arvak.espPilgrimsDelight.espPoint The Way.espRadiant and Unique Potions Poisons and Booze.espShootingStars.espSkyrim Immersive Creatures.espSkyrim Immersive Creatures - DLC2.espHigh Level Enemies - SIC.espSkyrim Flora Overhaul.espSkyrimImprovedPuddles-DG-HF-DB.espSMDropLitTorch.espWetandCold.espWetandCold - Ashes.espChesko_LoreBasedLoadingScreens.espFootprints.espFootprints - Ash.espNoxUE2.00.espRaceMenu.espRaceMenuPlugin.espUIExtensions.espSkyUI.espiHUD.espElemental Staves.espExplosiveBoltsVisualized.espImproved Closefaced Helmets_Legendary.espimp_helm.espimp_helm_imp.espimp_helm_dawn.espimp_help_dbrn.espComplete Crafting Overhaul_Remade.espHarvestOverhaul.espHarvestOverhaulCreatures.espLock Overhaul.espDeadlyDragons.espGildergreen Regrown.espRun For Your Lives.espWhen Vampires Attack.espThe Paarthurnax Dilemma.espSkyrimCoinReplacerRedux.espAppropriately Attired Jarls Redux.espBetterQuestObjectives.espBetterQuestObjectives-Dawnguard.espBetterQuestObjectives-Hearthfire.espBlockSparkles.espDistant DetailHF.espDiversePriests.espdynamic fires.espGuard Dialogue Overhaul.espSkyFalls + SkyMills + DG + DB.espParalyze.espConvenient Horses.espdD - Enhanced Blood Main.espdD-DG-DB-Immersive Creatures EBT Patch.espSoul Gems Differ - E.espTheChoiceIsYours.espTheChoiceIsYours_Dawnguard.espThieves Guild Requirements.espaMidianborn_Skyforge_Weapons.espNausicaa's Tweaker.espChesko_Step418_SN.espOblivion Gates v3 without Markers - Skyrim + Dawnguard DLC.espEnhancedLightsandFX.espELFX - Dawnguard.espELFX - Dragonborn.espRealistic Lighting Overhaul - Major City Exteriors.espRealistic Lighting Overhaul - Dawnguard Weathers.espRealistic Lighting Overhaul - Weathers.espELFXEnhancer.espBFSEffects.espDeadlySpellImpacts.espDeadlySpellImpacts - Two Fire.espDuel - Combat Realism.espDual Wield Parrying_SKSE.espStealth Skills Rebalanced_SNEAK.espdD-No Spinning Death Animation.espHarvestingAnimation.espBeards.espBrows.espXFLConfig.espXFLDialogue.espXFLPanel.espXFLPlugins.espSPTConsistentOlderPeople.espNonEssentialChildren.espdD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.espAnimated Weapon Enchants.espDawnguardRuneWeaponsFXSReplacer.espRealisticWaterTwo.espRealisticWaterTwo - Legendary.espAOS-GDO Patch.espSTEP Extended Patch.espiNeed.espHearthfireChimneys.espCCO_SIC_Patch.espSleeping Innkeepers.espSleepTight.espImmersive NPC in the dark.espFCO - Follower Commentary Overhaul.espBashed Patch, 0.espDual Sheath Redux Patch.esp

Yeah, I know I could disable a bunch of mods and then load my game to narrow it down, but it's kind of a hassle when I have to also rerun BOSS and manually move some unrecognized esps to correct spot afterwards, create new bashed patches, etc.. everytime just to avoid CTD at startup.  Just thought someone might know, plus it can potentially help someone else to know this, since I use immersive lore-friendly good mods in my mod list.

Edited by oqhansoloqo

2 answers to this question

Excellent - that makes sense, since it is one of the mods I recently installed before starting a new game.  I'm going to read up on why it does that on the mod's forums/nexus mod page.  Appreciate it. :)

EDIT:  Good, I just checked and the MCM menu allows key re-mapping for that function of that mod.

Edited by oqhansoloqo