SRLE - Invalid Override in BUM

Malouz

Question

I don't understand why this override stay inactive?

// Skyrim - BOSS Userlist Manager v6.7//UserCat: ――――――――― User Rules//Inactive: OVERRIDE: Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esm//Inactive: AFTER: Update.esmOVERRIDE: Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.espAFTER: Dawnguard.esm 

Any help please. Thanks a lot.

Edit: Ooops sorry, missed the SR sub-forum. Please move it if annoying.

Edited by Malouz

5 answers to this question

I have to admit the rule doesn't make much sense... normally UDBP goes after Dragonborn.esm, not Dawnguard.esm.

No doubt! lol I just looked at the guide and the only overrides regarding unofficial patches are USKP and UDBP... both of which are after the proper esms.... not sure why Mal has it set up like that.

Well it seems that BUM is inactivating the rule because the designated esm is missing.

If fact when switching to "Installed Mods', BUM (via MO) doesn't find all (but some like falskaar, point the way, etc...) of the installed mods.

Can someone explain me why please?

LOL!!!

Ok sorry guys I was in need of urgent sleep.

For the active rules it was indeed "OVERRIDE: Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp AFTER: Dragonborn.esm", for this one it's a bad copy/paste.

But the the other one, NO EXCUSE!!!

Why, because when applying the rule to the proper ESP and not ESM ... it works. lol

Neovalen : Please add these lines to the guide so it could help some of us :

NOTICE : CRITICAL : at this point of the guide, if you had any trouble after hours of modding and couldn't find why ... GO TO SLEEP!!!!

Edited by Malouz