pending downloads?

ConstantineGR

Question

Ummm. i cant download anything with MO right now. It was working right 2 hours or so before. but now when i click "download with manager" from the nexus page all it does is appearing the mod at downloads tab and saying "" pending" after a while it says "failed to request file from nexus". I use the workaround fix. so i have NMM bersion 0.47.0 ... tried 0.47.1 also but the same thing happens... can i use manual download and copy the zip to MO downloads folder?

post-4124-13934818543662_thumb.png

5 answers to this question

As you may remember a while ago Nexus decoupled the website from the interface for tools because NMM was responsible for a lot of lag on nexus.

It's important to realize that this wasn't a fix, it only means that NMM will not bogs down reachability for the web page any longer, it now "only" hurts to tool interface. This does affect MO as well.

Therefore the fact that you can still download via the web page means nothing, it's most probably still a Nexus problem.