How to replace WATER with Realistic Water Two

O0mix0O

Question

Hi all,

I followed STEP 2.2.7 and am very happy but now I see that WATER has been replaced by RWT. I'm using MO and have tried de-activating WATER, installing RWT and activating it but I get crashes every few minutes (Tested by spawning in Riverwood, run to Whiterun and crash around the bridge) I have used BOSS but still unsure as to what to do.

Any help pleasE? Thanks :)

9 answers to this question

Are you sure that's related to the RWT mod though? Crashes in the Riverwood area are very frequent.

Also, you mention crashing around the bridge near Riverwood, are you using AOS by any chance? If so, you might fix it by grabbing the CTD fix optional download on the AOS page.

Are you sure that's related to the RWT mod though? Crashes in the Riverwood area are very frequent.

Also, you mention crashing around the bridge near Riverwood, are you using AOS by any chance? If so, you might fix it by grabbing the CTD fix optional download on the AOS page.

The crash happens in Whiterun but I start in Riverwood to give me numerous water types :) I was but then I reverting to a different Mod Organiser profile without AOS, just RWT :) Just wondering how to replace it w/ RWT :)

In that case I do not know what could be causing it. As long as you uninstalled WATER as per the mod author's instructions' date=' you shouldn't be having any issue on old saves...[/quote']

I've not uninstalled WATER I have just disabled it in the load order. Should I uninstall it then? I just dont want to cause issues if I end up going back to WATER.