Step Extended with survival elements (i.e. Frostfall, Realistic Needs and Diseases)

As far as I know I have everything set up according to STEP Extended directions exactly. The only change is that I installed the SSME - Skyrim Memory Patch because it was recommended by STEP for 2 of the mods.

I used 360 Walk and Run Plus - that helped with the feet clipping the cloak when moving. I also used an alternate way of hanging the quiver on the low back (plus a new bow-loading animation along with that) to get it out of the way of the backpack. I never got a backpack, so I never got to see how they look... but even with the 360 mod the cloaks still seemed like out-of-place items because they clipped with everything else still - the quiver, sheathed weapons, and certain armors. When I sheathed a greatsword, for instance, it looked like my character was impaled with it because it went through the cloak - just looked bad.

I don't know why I had gotten the CTD exactly, but I only assume it was due to something Frostfall reacting to the cold temperature of the area I was in - don't really know. It was the first time I had gotten a CTD throughout any of my STEP installation tests - just assumed it had something to do with Frostfall in some way.

Clipping with cloaks is annoying if you are looking for it, but otherwise it is a minor issue considering how much Frostfall adds to the game and how much greater your survival odds are when wearing a decent cloak. Work has been done to try to give cloaks their own physics and some success has been made but it is not yet something that is applicable to all cloaks only the one included in that mod - so still a work in progress.

:)