Can I remove a master from step core patch?

jacksonsmith

Question

4 answers to this question

Okay, thanks. Unfortunately I am no expert in TES5Edit, so I really would need some more help. I just loaded TES5Edit, selected none, then STEP Core Patch. Now in the list on the left I can see the Improved Closefaced Helmets, how do I delete these entries now?

Greetings

Once you have TES5Edit open, select none, select your STEP Core Patch. All mod dependencies should be listed. Then expand the "+" sign in you left pane for STEP Core Patch. Click every record and expand everything below doing the same. When you click on the record, if Improved Closefaced Helmets is listed in the right pane, right click on that record in the left pane as select "Remove". Do this from every record from Improved Closefaced Helmets included in the Patch. When done right click on the the left pane the STEP Core Patch and select 'clean masters'. If you did this right TES5Edit should only save changes to the STEP Core Patch. If anything else is checked for saving, you did things wrong. Simply uncheck everything to be saved and try again. I hope that is clear.