BUM Sorting

Hey guys,

I'm currently following SR:LE with my own tweaks (no Falskaar, no Wyrmstooth and another ENB that requires no CoT and ELFX).

However, I'm now at the SkyFalls and SkyMills section where I have to use BUM.

First rule:

You said: SkyFalls + SkyMills + DG + DB + FS + WT.esp AFTER SkyFalls + SkyMills Total edition.esp

But I have done this instead since I use no FS/WT: Sort SkyFalls + SkyMills + DG + DB.esp AFTER SkyFalls + SkyMills - Total edition NO Falskaar.esp

Second rule:

When I try to implement the second rule BUM doesn't allow me. It gives me the following "error":

Rule: SkyFalls Dragonborn Small waterfalls.esp AFTER SkyFalls + SkyMills + DG + DB.esp

Rule status: Invalid

Sort Object (SkyFalls + SkyMills + DG + DB.eps) is defined in the Userlist, but this rule needs to be removed after it

Any comments, suggestions, solutions? (Also on the first rule since I changed it a bit from what is said, expecting this should have been done when no expansion has been installed)

Ah great, it works!

Anyway, I still need some feedback on the rules I made since they're slightly different from the rules Neovalen put in his guide:

• SkyFalls + SkyMills + DG + DB.esp AFTER SkyFalls + SkyMills - Total edition NO Falskaar.esp
  • SkyFalls Dragonborn Small waterfalls.esp AFTER SkyFalls + SkyMills + DG + DB.esp

Original rules by Neovalen:

• SkyFalls + SkyMills + DG + DB + FS + WT.esp AFTER SkyFalls + SkyMills Total edition.esp
  • SkyFalls DB + FS Small Waterfalls.esp AFTER SkyFalls + SkyMills + DG + DB + FS + WT.esp
I've done this instead since I use no Falskaar and Wyrmstooth.

Glad it works for you. 

Your deviation shouldn't make a difference. I'm pretty sure if you look in the right pane that the No Falskaar and the Total Edition are listed just below eachother, so the end result is that your user-definde esps will be in the same load order as the one intended by neo. 

• 1 month later...

I have a question regarding BUM as well.. During the Enhanced lighting for ENB portion of the guide it says to make a rule--

• OVERRIDE ELE-Interior Lighting.esp BOTTOM Extra Late

What does this mean? I tried to manually type it into the upper left pane adjacent to "BOTTOM" and it gives me an error. The error is "Sort object (Extra Late) is not defined int the masterlist or userlist". Now I am afraid to continue for fear of messing up my whole install. I'm guessing that "Extra Late" is a file I missed somewhere...

Halp? 

EDIT: Is "Extra Late" some kind of voodoo that tells BUM to put it last no matter what or something? Even though it gives me that error, I feel like I should just continue on, because these directions have been pretty damn spot-on.

Edited by FamousDeadGuy

No, Extra Late is just a special designation "spot" in the BOSS Masterlist, and you should be able to find it in the masterlist by typing "Extra Late" in the text field next to the Find Next button, and then click that button to find it. Then you could click the <<Copy button, but really that's the same as typing it into text field to the left of that button.

A screenshot is probably easier here:

Posted Image

If you don't have Extra Late in your masterlist, then something is not right - You should have the latest masterlist, which was "frozen" by the BOSS team on 25 Feb 2014.)

Besides that, all I can think of is that maybe you've added an extra space by accident somewhere?

Edited by keithinhanoi

No, Extra Late is just a special designation "spot" in the BOSS Masterlist, and you should be able to find it in the masterlist by typing "Extra Late" in the text field next to the Find Next button, and then click that button to find it. Then you could click the <<Copy button, but really that's the same as typing it into text field to the left of that button.

A screenshot is probably easier here:

Posted Image

If you don't have Extra Late in your masterlist, then something is not right - You should have the latest masterlist, which was "frozen" by the BOSS team on 25 Feb 2014.)

Besides that, all I can think of is that maybe you've added an extra space by accident somewhere?

I do, and thank you! My noobiness comes out here. Did not think to check the master list. Can you tell me what this means?

Special Installation: After installation, open the ENB preset archive installed earlier and install the files located in the Data Files folder.

Is this referring to the original ENBSeries or the Vividan one? Also, install the files is kind of cryptic. Do I just copy the files from vividian enb/main files/data/textures to the Vividian Weather mod in the Mod organizer mod directory? These last few instructions are confusing. =(

Can you tell me what this means?

Special Installation: After installation, open the ENB preset archive installed earlier and install the files located in the Data Files folder.

Is this referring to the original ENBSeries or the Vividan one? Also, install the files is kind of cryptic. Do I just copy the files from vividian enb/main files/data/textures to the Vividian Weather mod in the Mod organizer mod directory? These last few instructions are confusing. =(

On this one I'm afraid I'd have to yield to the master's knowledge - you should ask Neo on the SR:LE thread.

The one from Vividian... thats the preset. :)

Grace me with your presence great one!! Haha, so I just move the "data" folder from Vividian ENB to the Vividian-Weather-lighting and Climates of Tamriel Enchancement in the mod organizer / mods directory?

Also: Thanks for putting together instructions like this for dudes like me who are new to this!! Cheers!