Not Sure if it's Working

eecer

Question

I have just gone through all of 2.D Core and for some reason BOSS is recognizing SKSE and Fuz Ro Doh but not Double Cursor Fix and Elys AltF4. SKSE was manually installed, but the others I have uploaded to MO. MO also recognizes Fuz Ro Doh but shows the "No Valid Game Data" for Double Cursor and AltF4. Do I need to manually install those as well or are they installed and MO and BOSS aren't registering them?

4 answers to this question

You must have missed the built-in tutorial for how to fix these. Whenever an install comes up with "No Valid Game Data" you have to located the data directory for Mod Organizer and right-click and select "set data directory."

To fix these two for you, go to your downloads, search for the mods, double-click to install, select replace, expand the first folder until you see the data directory, right-click and select "set data directory," and then click ok.

expand the first folder until you see the data directory, right-click and select "set data directory," and then click ok.

Aahhh, good one to know! I was wondering what these right-click options were about. Convenient, as quite many archives are packed in MO-unfit fashion. :thumbsup: