Can't find answer anywhere, please help!

kRUNCHY1736

Question

So I have installed, uninstalled, and installed again. First install always works but when I close the program and try to run it again I get the error at the bottom. I run it as administrator and have whitelisted it in my antivirus. I've searched the forum, google, nexus for problems like this but there are an overwhelming amount of posts I don't have time to go through them all. If this has been answered please post the solution but as far as I know it's a rare problem.

I updated through the actual client when I first ran it so it's the up to date version (installer version).

failed to find "C:/Program Files (x86)/Mod Organizer/profiles/Default/modlist.txt"

Edit: I THINK I figured it out. All of a sudden it dawned on me. "Why don't I just make modlist.txt in said subfolder?" Voila! The program started right up! Currently I am still having issues connecting to Nexus forums through MO. But I think I saw a few posts on that.

4 answers to this question