Check all for update

exploiteddna

Question

is anyone else having issues with the 'check all for update' feature that you select from the context menu? Ive never had any problems with this, but now i am for no apparent reason. maybe nexus changed something again that isnt allowing the two to communicate properly. I updated to 1.0.11 a few days ago and everything was working then. starting yesterday, the update feature is no longer working.

details:

upon choosing 'update all', a message is displayed "login successful" ... then the status bars scans across the bottom of the window, like normal. After about 20-30 seconds a second message appears, "Request to Nexus failed: Operation cancelled."

Before i make a bug report I wanted to see if anyone else was experiencing the same thing.

EDIT: nevermind, i just found someone else with the same issue in the comments section. ill report it to tannin if it hasnt been already

4 answers to this question

The Nexus site appears to be in a state of flux. I am getting the we will be back soon down for maintenance screen, skyrim mod pages not fully loading with an "E" under the button bar and so on in my browser. MO is dependent on the Nexus and until it settles down there is going to issues.