Curious to know everyone's Country of Origin/Occupation and Age

DoYouEvenModBro

Pretty sure I'm the only non-engineer/software developer and the second youngest here' date=' lol.[/quote']

No worries, dude. 

Occupation:  Academic Coordinator for a social science department at a public university.

Nationality:  Typical American mutt; strains of Ireland/Scotland/England with German/Polish/Ukrainian.

My graduate degree is in social work, my undergraduate degree was in English (Creative Writing) and Psychology.  It's possible I'll be working on an MFA soon.

We may have done this before, but I am from Chicago ;) (Edgebrook and Bridgeport)

@ath3nos

You are up there, but not quite at the top. I'll be 45 in a couple of months (see my prev post). I think s4n is 40, and Bealdwine (one of the site founders) is 52 or 53 I think! Boys never really grow up ... and some girls don't either ;)

What? Your career? Your life? EDIT: OK, I get it... you are afraid of 30. 30s are THE BEST.

Assistant prof must mean that you have tenure, no?

Nationality: 60% German/Austro-Hungarian, 25% Irish, 7.5% Dutch and 7.5% Danish

Occupation: Survey Research - Healthcare (previously, post-doctoral researcher, plant virology)

I hope 30s are good, but I've started working out extra hard lately to try and keep my youthfulness as long as possible.  And no, I don't have tenure, I started this year after gov't cut backs got my research killed. My university doesn't have adjuncts in math department, so it's assistant -> associate -> full.

What is with all this all this some percent this, some percent that?

Y'all white, deal with it.

(•_•)

(•_•)>âŒâ–¡-â–¡

(âŒâ–¡_â–¡)

What? Your career? Your life? EDIT: OK, I get it... you are afraid of 30. 30s are THE BEST.

Assistant prof must mean that you have tenure, no?

Nationality: 60% German/Austro-Hungarian, 25% Irish, 7.5% Dutch and 7.5% Danish

Occupation: Survey Research - Healthcare (previously, post-doctoral researcher, plant virology)

I hope 30s are good, but I've started working out extra hard lately to try and keep my youthfulness as long as possible.  And no, I don't have tenure, I started this year after gov't cut backs got my research killed. My university doesn't have adjuncts in math department, so it's assistant -> associate -> full.

What is with all this all this some percent this, some percent that?

Y'all white, deal with it.

(•_•)

(•_•)>⌐□-□

(⌐□_□)

you don't begin physically fouling until around 36-ish, and that does not really become too noticeable until 40.

... oh, and not all whites are the same (physically and culturally speaking) :P

I should have said "Northwestern European" (i.e., more WASP-ish, as opposed to Southern or Eastern)