Simplest Horses not in MCM

Niterux

Take a look at your 'Right' pane. You have plugins that are off. Double check everything in your MO2 'Right' pane, there should be nothing unchecked.

The only thing that should be off in the 'Left' pane is the (TEMP) Cathedral Landscapes - xLODGen under the LOD separator

Screenshot 2024-10-13 013000.jpg

There were a ton of plugins that were disabled, including all of the unofficial high-definition audio project's plugins. IDK why, but I never disabled them myself. IG MO2 just hates me, I'm going to regenerate all the LODS now just to be sure everything is in order...

• Like 1

When you merge mods from installation that contains a plugin then it will do that. When you rename a plugin is another example of that happening. Why you have so many like that I do not know. When you install a fresh mod and activate it on the left side, it activates its plugins (.esm/.esp) as you can see on the right side of MO2. I have noticed what you are experiencing before but it's not common.

• Like 1