Texconv error 80070003

AndreySG

Question

3 answers to this question

On 6/15/2022 at 9:52 PM, AndreySG said:

Texconv error 80070003 - what is it?

ERROR_PATH_NOT_FOUND - The system cannot find the path specified.

See https://dyndolod.info/Official-DynDOLOD-Support-Forum, in particular Read Log and Error Messages and Post Logs

Also see https://dyndolod.info/Help/Texconv
80070003 - There is a problem with the mentioned path(s)/filename(s). Could be a problem with special characters, too long path etc. or the OS, UAC, antivir etc. denying access

[Window Title]
TexGen

[Main Instruction]
Texconv error 80070003.

[Content]
"E:\juj\DynDOLOD\Edit Scripts\Texconvx64.exe" -nologo -gpu 0 -y -sepalpha -aw 256  -m 1 -f BC7_UNORM -bc q -o "E:\Загрузки\juj\textures\dyndolod\lod\trees" -flist "C:\Users\user\AppData\Local\Temp\TexGen_SSE\Texconv_0_1_0E1125EB63704FD1B346E3E68F51A1C2.txt"

Click on this link for additional explanations and help for this message

For qualified help and advice or to report a problem make a post on the official DynDOLOD support forum.

[00:00]     Creating billboard E:\Загрузки\juj\textures\dyndolod\lod\trees\dlc1treepineshortheavysnow01_trunk with E:\juj\DynDOLOD\Edit Scripts\dyndolod\render\skyrim\billboards\dyndolod\lod\trees\dlc1treepineshortheavysnow01_trunk.nif
[00:00]  FAILED (80070003: Системе не удается найти указанный путь. )
[00:00] Error: Texconv error 80070003 "E:\juj\DynDOLOD\Edit Scripts\Texconvx64.exe" -nologo -gpu 0 -y -sepalpha -aw 256 -m 1 -f BC7_UNORM -bc q -o "E:\Загрузки\juj\textures\dyndolod\lod\trees" -flist "C:\Users\user\AppData\Local\Temp\TexGen_SSE\Texconv_0_1_0E1125EB63704FD1B346E3E68F51A1C2.txt"

Game is installed in "E:\Games\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim - Special Edition".
DynDOLOD is installed in "E:\juj\DynDOLOD"
Mods for Vortex are in "E:\Vortex Mods\skyrimse"
Vortex itself is in "E:\Games\Vortex"

I've tried disabling Brandmauer (I don't have antivirus anymore), renaming the folder from Cyrillic to Latin, but I still can't figure out what the problem is and how to solve it. Help please:(

1 hour ago, mom_san said:

[Window Title]
TexGen

[Main Instruction]
Texconv error 80070003.

[Content]
"E:\juj\DynDOLOD\Edit Scripts\Texconvx64.exe" -nologo -gpu 0 -y -sepalpha -aw 256  -m 1 -f BC7_UNORM -bc q -o "E:\Загрузки\juj\textures\dyndolod\lod\trees" -flist "C:\Users\user\AppData\Local\Temp\TexGen_SSE\Texconv_0_1_0E1125EB63704FD1B346E3E68F51A1C2.txt"

Click on this link for additional explanations and help for this message

For qualified help and advice or to report a problem make a post on the official DynDOLOD support forum.

[00:00]     Creating billboard E:\Загрузки\juj\textures\dyndolod\lod\trees\dlc1treepineshortheavysnow01_trunk with E:\juj\DynDOLOD\Edit Scripts\dyndolod\render\skyrim\billboards\dyndolod\lod\trees\dlc1treepineshortheavysnow01_trunk.nif
[00:00]  FAILED (80070003: Системе не удается найти указанный путь. )
[00:00] Error: Texconv error 80070003 "E:\juj\DynDOLOD\Edit Scripts\Texconvx64.exe" -nologo -gpu 0 -y -sepalpha -aw 256 -m 1 -f BC7_UNORM -bc q -o "E:\Загрузки\juj\textures\dyndolod\lod\trees" -flist "C:\Users\user\AppData\Local\Temp\TexGen_SSE\Texconv_0_1_0E1125EB63704FD1B346E3E68F51A1C2.txt"

Game is installed in "E:\Games\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim - Special Edition".
DynDOLOD is installed in "E:\juj\DynDOLOD"
Mods for Vortex are in "E:\Vortex Mods\skyrimse"
Vortex itself is in "E:\Games\Vortex"

I've tried disabling Brandmauer (I don't have antivirus anymore), renaming the folder from Cyrillic to Latin, but I still can't figure out what the problem is and how to solve it. Help please:(

Read https://dyndolod.info/Official-DynDOLOD-Support-Forum#Post-Logs which entire TexGen log and debug log to upload.

Sounds like you click to and read https://dyndolod.info/Help/Texconv already?
80070003 - There is a problem with the mentioned path(s)/filename(s). Could be a problem with special characters, too long path etc. or the OS, UAC, antivir etc. denying access

The message still shows E:\Загрузки\... despite you saying you renamed the folder to Latin?

Post log and debug log with Latin paths.