Can Someone Please Test Mikael At Bannered Mare?

Hi,

I am using AI Overhaul and Rally's Instruments, which are both listed in the Step Guide, I installed them the same way.

I'm also using NPC AI Process Position Fix - NG which I thought is suppose to correct issues like this with NPC positions.

I noticed at the Bannered Mare, as long as I do Waits, Mikael plays the same instrument, exactly the same song, at the exact same moment in the song. As long as I do a Wait he never changes. If I want him to change the instrument and song I have to watch him. If I just watch him, he changes instruments every few mins.

I don't understand what is going on with doing a Wait and he continues. I thought like every NPC in the game, when you do a Wait, they move on doing something else.

I also noticed when doing a lot of waits, the flute, lute and drum won't appear many times, but you can hear them and he's playing. If I don't do a wait the instruments all seem to appear ok, but as soon as I do a wait, then there's also this problem with the instruments not showing up sometimes.

For now I was hoping someone could test this, before I go crazy troubleshooting my setup LOL...

THANKS

Edited by mooit

I was just told this over at AI Overhaul's Nexus page, which I wasn't aware of;

It's because bards have their own quest and a vanilla script to play songs. Once they begin and you wait they won't stop playing until the song is finished then they resume default AI behavior which NPC AI Process Position will work.

• Like 1