Distant trees using Veydogolt Trees flicker

Posted (edited)

Hi,

I made a post over at Veydogolt Trees' Nexus page, but wanted to post this here too, not sure when I'd get an answer over there.

I'm running SSE 1.6.640.0, Veydogolt Trees 10.1, and DynDOLOD 3 Alpha 173.

I set the  DynDOLOD 'tree' mesh rules at; LOD4/Billboard4, LOD8/Billboard4, LOD16/Billboard1

I'm noticing that some ENBs cause the trees in the distance to flicker quite a bit. A read this is a limitation on the game, not sure about it, all I know is some ENBs I'll hardly notice this and others it's quite intense.

So I'm assuming there is something I can adjust in the ENB to reduce this, or get rid of it?

Here's a video I posted on Vimeo, look at the trees straight ahead in the distance.

Distant Tree Flickering

I tried using the same exact TexGen settings on the Veydogolt 2D Billboards - LOD Generation guide but they don't work, trees don't even appear in the distance, the screen shot needs to be updated. HD Trees and Ultra in DynDOLOD needs to be used. Not sure why Stitched Object and Rendered Object also aren't checked in the screen shot?

For the Diffuse/Normal I tried A8R8G8B8 and R8G8B8, what is different about that over Default BC7 Quick for Veydogolt? A8R8G8B8 and R8G8B8 is what was listed in the TexGen screenshot.

THANKS

Edited by mooit