Red Mountain Plume Clips Around Whiterun

gmahadhika91

Question

5 answers to this question

23 minutes ago, gmahadhika91 said:

I'm not sure I understand. So what should I do if I wish to make the plum not visible from Tamriel but visible in Solstheim? Edit something in xedit?

The vanilla game does not have the plume in Tamriel worldspace. No information was provided. DynDOLOD does not add the plume to the Tamriel worldspace. This forum is for DynDOLOD/xLODGen/LOD support .

If you have issues with a specific mod doing things you do not like, you could ask the mod author or use its comment section for help or ask for help on a generic modding/public forum. Yes, xEdit can be used to quickly remove unwanted records/references from plugins.

Sorry for the double post, I'll leave this here in case someone else is having the same problem:

1. Vvardenfell Plume in Skyrim

You can control the visibility of the Vvardenfell plume by using the following console command:

set WTT_SkyrimPlumeMaxDistance to X

X is the max distance in Skyrim units. Default value is 307,200.

To make the plume visible from as far away as possible, use a value of 10,000,000.

You can the following console command to turn off the plume entirely.

set WTT_SkyrimPlumeEnabled to X
    If X is set to 1, the plume is enabled, if it is set to 0, the plume will be disabled. (Sometimes it takes a few moments for it to register.)

There's also an optional plugin that sets this to 0 and as such disables the plume.