Large Refs Skyrim SE

puritygex778

Question

Is this where I should post for support with large reference issues with DynDoLOD 3 Alpha 92? Flashing and flickering everywhere. When I set Ugrids and uLargeRefLODGridSize to 5 the issue is resolved but I can see large voids of nothingness in the distance whilst paragliding. I have also read "check the box "Upgrade NearGrid Large Refs"  but I cannot find the location of the check box.

Is the correct resolution to just  disable the ESPs listed in the summary for large reference overwrites? I haven't the knowledge to create the ESM+ESL plugin. 

If there is a need for anymore information I a happy to provide it!

5 hours ago, puritygex778 said:

TLL toggle does fix the issue so this is object LODs and not dynamic. That being said the uLockedObjectMapLOD=32 is not in my mapmenu settings of the skyrim ini but it is in my papermap ini file. I did not think to look there before. I have enabled the Level32= option and I am regenerating now. I still have the large reference system disabled, I am wondering if I should leave it disabled or not now. Hoping to get new results after this next generation completes. Thanks so much for your guidance.

I would not leave it disabled and would opt to fix any large ref issuess instead. The trade-off is worth it, IMO.

The more I play the more I love this program. I have found out of grass LODs and no grass in objects and everything is working very well. 

I just wanted to add that the solution to this post was to set the Dyndolod_SSE script option "Level32=0" to =1 in the section...

"; set to 1 to generate LOD Level 32 *.bto files (indentical to LOD Level 16 but without billboard trees when generating with TreeLOD=0)
; set [MapMenu] uLockedObjectMapLOD=32 in Skyrim.ini
Level32=1"

I am now tinkering with grass LOD and pop in but as far as this thread goes that was the solution!

On 5/30/2022 at 11:22 PM, z929669 said:

I would not leave it disabled and would opt to fix any large ref issuess instead. The trade-off is worth it, IMO.

That actually sounds like a really good idea! Thank you!!