Project Parallax with both SRO & HD2K

DoYouEvenModBro

Question

How do I install Project Parallax if I'm using BOTH SRO and HD2K? There are installs for either SRO or HD2K, but not both. I tried installing the SRO ones since it's the last texture pack I installed (I put it after SeriousHD) but I'm getting some visible distortions. Back in the Texture Pack Combiner days, it had you download both of them and it took different parts from each other them. Any idea how to do that?

3 answers to this question

As long as TPC still uses Parallax as an optional (which I think it does) you can run it with only the parallax textures. This should result in a "Combined" folder with the specific Parallax files picked from each optional parallax mod (HD2K, Markarth, and SRO).

Oh wow. That's a great idea, ha. Thanks.

This might not be a total solution unless you do the same for the HD2K and SRO files as well (run only them through TPC). That is the only way you're going to be guaranteed to have the HD2K/SRO and their matching parallax files paired up.

In fact, you could just include HD2K, SRO, and the three optional parallax mods in TPC. Essentially you'd be combining these textures for perfect match-ups and just substitute the new combined folder into STEP at the end of the conflicting graphics section.