Quick Bashed Patch question.

V3teran

Question

9 answers to this question

n the left pane the 1st box should be unticked. In the Tweak Settings you can choose what tweaks you want to apply by ticking the relevant boxes and adjusting the values. These tweaks will be then implemented in the bashed patch. I am not sure if ALL of them work, but as far as I'm aware arrow speed and timescale work fine.

Personally I prefer to use mods to adjust settings like these, but there is nothing wrong with using WB tweaks I guess.

Sorry for reviving this but seems fitting as there already is a picture of the available Bash Tweak Settings.

Was reading through the Advanced Wrye Bash readme section 5.E

They state that there are a bunch of tweaks, namely the ability to have Rings and Amulets displayed. However I only see the settings on the screen-shot from the first post in my patch. Am I missing something here.

This readme was created for the TES4 (Oblivion) version of Wrye Bash, and unfortunately many of the extra capabilities of the TES4 WB aren't available in the TES5 (Skyrim) version. As mentioned on the Wrye Bash Nexus page, the WB team has limited Python programmer support so porting the TES4 features to TES5 is taking a long time.