NVidia Control Panel Settings Optimizations??

FuzzyDuck

Well, 4 years later, a bad GPU rushed purchase left with me a GTX 1050 for now! 
I'm doing the STEP SkyrimSE right now, and i remember that on the old STEP there were some customizations on the Radeon Control Panel and Nvidia Control Panel...  
Doing a quick glance on the new Guide, it doesn't seem to reference those optimizations, so, wanted to know, are those outdated, or left out because aren't directly connected to the modding part? 
On that, if they were left out for consistance, anyone has experiences on using the Nvidia Control Panel? 
Right now, as i'm with a GTX 1050, i'm not going for great visuals, but looking into better performance overall. 

Anyone could give me some pointers on how to better optimize it? 

Tx in advance, and as always, sorry for any grammar mistakes or wonky writing, english isn't my native.

The control panel and setting are rarely edited anymore. They won't do you much for performance. You can using GeForce Experience to run the game at a lower resolution and have it AI upscale it to your monitor resolution. It costs some quality, but is suppose to save some performance. Other than that, try BethINI on Medium; DynDOLOD on Low or Medium.

22 minutes ago, TechAngel85 said:

The control panel and setting are rarely edited anymore. They won't do you much for performance. You can using GeForce Experience to run the game at a lower resolution and have it AI upscale it to your monitor resolution. It costs some quality, but is suppose to save some performance. Other than that, try BethINI on Medium; DynDOLOD on Low or Medium.

Ohh thanks :O 
Gonna take a look on the AI thingy :D