Question about 2.F Conflicting Graphics

AsheRayne

Question

I have a question, and as I'm writing from my phone it's easier to write ask here rather than try and search, please forgive me; in the new (and most likely the old) step guide, under "2.F Conflicting Graphics". Do we choose one mod from that list, or do we install all of them, in order, and overwrite conflicting files as we go down the list as I'm assuming the two HD (skyrim and serious) will affect the same files? (I'm new to modding, and already have had to overcome a few issues that weren't necessarily explained in the guide, so I figured I'd ask ahead of time now :-) )

*Edit* I'm using Mod Organizer.

5 answers to this question

I have a question, and as I'm writing from my phone it's easier to write ask here rather than try and search, please forgive me; in the new (and most likely the old) step guide, under "2.F Conflicting Graphics". Do we choose one mod from that list, or do we install all of them, in order, and overwrite conflicting files as we go down the list as I'm assuming the two HD (skyrim and serious) will affect the same files? (I'm new to modding, and already have had to overcome a few issues that weren't necessarily explained in the guide, so I figured I'd ask ahead of time now :-) )

*Edit* I'm using Mod Organizer.

Install all in order. They will overwrite each other.

Perhaps this deserves a bigger, more colorful notice, but it should be noted that the entire guide needs to be installed in order for maximum effect. The tables are laid out in alphabetical order and then conflicting mods are shuffled about, so if you see a chunk of mods out of order, those are definitely ones you'll want to install in order.