DynDOLOD 3 Duplicates not allowed Error

avalon

Question

Hi, I've been always creating ultra tree LODS with DynDOLOD since a while but wanted to go back to generating medium quality billboard LODs because the 3D LOD flickering in is just too jarring for me. However since I tried a few days ago DynDOLOD 3 always stops after scanning/collecting data with the message: "[01:31] Duplicates not allowed" and I can't make head or tails of it. Does somebody know what this means? This only happens if I try to generate billboard LOD (i.e. loading medium preset and don't check the Ultra LODs checkbox).

2 answers to this question

Carefully read the first post of the DynDOLOD 3 alpha test. Do what it suggests and click the "Help for this message" link. The link conveniently will open ..\DynDOLOD\docs\help\DuplicateFormID.html, which explains there is a broken plugin in the load order and how to fix it by loading/saving it CK. 

If that does not help, then read the first post of the DynDOLOD 3 alpha test what logs to post when making a report.