Remove elements from LOD

Wolfstorm321

Question

What would be the right parameter? 

I want to remove these yellow trees from the LOD: 

https://ibb.co/Jyj5s3m

They are circled in red. The one circled in blue is their normal version. 
It seems Enhanced Landscapes dont have a green version for the shrub LOD, only for grass and terrain. So I selected "full model" for all the LOD levels in Dyndolod (LOD 4, 8 and 16), put Far Full in the "grid" option, and let "visible when distant" ticked off. Then I selected “original”, that is, to load only the original nif, not the LOD file. Still I get the same result for each tundra shrub. First I put them after the trees in the mesh rule order, then tried with them before it, still the same results. How do you remove a element in the mesh rule order? Anyone had this issue before?

Edited by Wolfstorm321

5 answers to this question

Thanks for the answers. 

The issue was with the "Vanilla Skyrim LOD Billboards" mod, which provided billboards for vanilla tundra and yellow shrubs, among other trees. After removing these files and rebuilding the LOD, the yellow trees have disappeared. 

I'm curious about what the ignore parameter does, though. The window dont show any explanation for it: https://ibb.co/hWhRR9P and when I tried it, the landscape didnt change. Do this parameter only applies to statics? 

Edited by Wolfstorm321

The vanilla game does not have billboards for tree LOD generation with xEdit/xLODGen/DynDOLOD. As explained in the manual, they are dds and txt files.

Unless you are alpha testing DynDOLOD 3 alpha, they are installed with mods, often included in tree mods.