Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

Maybe its just because of a Windows update, a driver update, maybe a CK bug that will be fixed in the future, a creation club update that messed with the CK... Who knows, maybe it will simply work in a few weeks. I waited for so many months to start the install, I can wait a little more. 

Another "solution" would be for someone to send me the fixed esp's from the guide, but that would be only a temporary fix, in case one of those mods get an update. But that's the only thing I think can help me now, besides hoping that something will miraculously change in the future.

@Kneph13 its the one from Beth.net launcher, not the one from steam.

Edited by dreamer1986

Maybe its just because of a Windows update, a driver update, maybe a CK bug that will be fixed in the future, a creation club update that messed with the CK... Who knows, maybe it will simply work in a few weeks. I waited for so many months to start the install, I can wait a little more. 

Another "solution" would be for someone to send me the fixed esp's from the guide, but that would be only a temporary fix, in case one of those mods get an update. But that's the only thing I think can help me now, besides hoping that something will miraculously change in the future.

@Kneph13 its the one from Beth.net launcher, not the one from steam.

No it is not the same one.  you have to get the SSE CK from Bethesda.net.

From Bori's comment on ENB v.0.343: "Added subsurface scattering same as in mod for old Skyrim, but because don't have albedo it look a bit different. Some minor bugfixes."

YES!

Does this have implications with other choices in the guide? Does the ENB preset need to update to make use of SSS?

For any of you who are trying different ENBs and ENB configurations, I've been trying this utility: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/4143/?tab=description

Although not as "sexy", I find it to be more practical and less error-prone than the ENB Organizer that was abandoned in the classic guide. You simply create a folder anywhere, and the program will save your different configurations as different sub-folders named slot1, slot2, etc... To each of those folders you manually copy the binaries and the preset files exactly as you would copy them to the main game folder. The program simply does two things: it removes any ENB or Reshader files from the game folder, and copies any of the saved configurations.

32c64c86df22d7a3de82cecc540e100c.png

Edited by godescalcus
  • +1 1

This might be a dumb question, by with the Audio Patches Merged, is there a reason why the Audio Overhaul Skyrim - Unique Uniques Patch.esp was left out?

cos I missed it when I was installing and setting things up and thus just ended up dealing with those conflicts in the CR.

For any of you who are trying different ENBs and ENB configurations, I've been trying this utility: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/4143/?tab=description

Although not as "sexy", I find it to be more practical and less error-prone than the ENB Organizer that was abandoned in the classic guide. You simply create a folder anywhere, and the program will save your different configurations as different sub-folders named slot1, slot2, etc... To each of those folders you manually copy the binaries and the preset files exactly as you would copy them to the main game folder. The program simply does two things: it removes any ENB or Reshader files from the game folder, and copies any of the saved configurations.

32c64c86df22d7a3de82cecc540e100c.png

I'm using that one.  Satisfied with it.