Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

Ran into a problem with it - the Immersive Sounds Compendium Morrowloot Special Edition patch is for Morrowloot Special Edition, not Ultimate, so it has the wrong master.

On the merge page you mention a different file - ISC_MRU_patch.esp (the file in the listed patch is "ISC Morrowlooot Patch.esp") so I'm guessing there is a patch for Ultimate somewhere and the link is just pointing to the wrong file?

already sorted link on mian page it was pointing to wrong page

Awesome, thank you! I've seen the new section and it looks great, glad I waited this long.

I started the install and hit a wall from the start  :lol: . I installed the Creation kit as instructed, got to the step "Users should now launch the CK, choosing YES when asked to extract the scripts, and close the program", but I get "CK2 has stopped working" before I can click yes. I've tried manually unpacking them but I still get the message and crash. I've been searching for a solution online for an hour and still nothing. Any suggestions on what might be wrong and how to fix it?

the only thing I can think is to uninstall the CK and try again make sure Skyrim SE and MO2 is Outside and User Account control folders such as Program files.

the only thing I can think is to uninstall the CK and try again make sure Skyrim SE and MO2 is Outside and User Account control folders such as Program files.

It doesn't work, but thank you for the suggestion. I guess I will have to skip the CK steps from the guide and hope my install will survive.

it can tell you now it won't survive. But I Can't understand why the CK won't run for you.

try grabbing the Launcher from here https://bethesda.net/en/dashboard

Got it, reinstalled the launcher in the default location, reinstalled CK-Skyrim in the Skyrim SE folder in steam, and same crash. 

I did start Skyrim SE before, and did it again now just in case, same result.

Edited by dreamer1986

Boris is at it again, new ENB binaries v.0.343

Ok, will add with next round of updates.

Just to be safe, I wanted to double check.  Is it okay to go to 0.4 version of Zedit, or should I stick with how the prerequisite guide is written?

I tested 0.4.0 of zEdit and had the White Screen of Death issue while on 0.2.0 I didn't so I'm sticking with that until Mator can fix it.

Thanks for trying  ::(: . I'll google some more, there must be a solution.

Usually the scrips.zip where does it get unpacked? Maybe I unpacked it wrong manually.

you extract the zip file to your Skyrim SE data folder

you extract the zip file to your Skyrim SE data folder

Did that, same problem. I even completely reinstalled the game, did the first steps from the prerequisites steps until I got to the CK again, and the same problem. I have 0 ideas left, I asked in the Skyrim Mods reddit, maybe I'll get lucky there.

Edited by dreamer1986