Signature not showing up

rpsgc

I have the 'Signature' checkbox below enabled and I chose the 'Enable my signature in all of my existing posts.' setting in my User CP, but the signature is still not showing up.

Why?

Another 'side-effect' of the "Mod Author" group?

I have the 'Signature' checkbox below enabled and I chose the 'Enable my signature in all of my existing posts.' setting in my User CP, but the signature is still not showing up.

Why?

Another 'side-effect' of the "Mod Author" group?

Possibly but I can't check that. I did do an update to your profile and made sure your signature wasn't disabled (it's not) but doesn't seem to have did anything. Admin will have to address it.

I knew it! That "Mod Author" group must be cursed... or it's all part of a brilliantly executed, but ultimately futile plan by... Farlo!

:dance:

P.S.: Thanks.

Jeez, this Farlo person must really have it out for you, I can't imagine why though.  Either way, what with his awesome Admin powers, you should tread carefully :ninja:

I'm pretty sure this Farlo character is a gnome and gnomes are tricky little creatures!

I'm actually 6'3", so I must be the King Gnome.  I wish I remember where I got that icon, I've had it since I was like 12 but I can't find the original, even with Google.

Jeez' date=' this Farlo person must really have it out for you, I can't imagine why though.  Either way, what with his awesome Admin powers, you should tread carefully :ninja:[/quote']

Thanks for confirming my suspicions.