Skyrim Revisited Pre-Release Feedback

Not sure, obviously you can try reverting back to Vividian normal instead of high quality. I am not sure what specifically you updated without taking a closer look.Adding high quality + SMAA will obviously have an fps impact though it wasn't too much for me.

@Monobloc: Also, Vidian's SMAA is configured at UBER settings. If you put it down to ULTRA or HIGH (my preferred choice) it can give you back some FPS while the difference in quality is pretty small. I've used SMAA in quite a lot of games and never really noticed a difference beteen HIGH and ULTRA. You can configure it by editing injector.ini in the Skyrim root directory.

I did installed smaa back then and I had no such framedrops. i'll try to lower the quality.

It's not related to the enb because even vanilla I only have 30 fps in exteriors.

Hmm smim, the werewolf overhauls maybe. pretty much every mod after you added auto unequip ammo, I don't remember well

Edited by Monobloc

Hrm I'll take a look.

Edit: Did you actually obtain these in game? As far as I know the SiC stuff is only for NPCs and not lootable with some minor exceptions.

Yes, the eye-only helmet drop from one of the skeletons in the Brittleshin pass and then I added vanilla and wingless helmets via console when I was trying to figure out what's wrong. If it wasn't obtainable I'd have never found out.

hello Neo, this question was posted sometime earlier in the thread but was overlooked perhaps.

Section: UNP Blessed Body Vanilla Armor Conversions

UNP Female Armors - Hide Armor Fix

it is marked as redundant in MO. Files are overwritten by Lore friendly and SemiSkimpy Armor, we can remove the Hide Armor fix folder ?

I often merge these smaller patches/folders into the main folder manually and it is not as noticable afterwards anymore. (seeing a folder marked as redundant because of the few files it has.)

But I did a fresh start on Thursday and noticed it and thought to verify due to it being asked by someone else as well, maybe needs a little adjustment in the guide.

Hey guys, I came across an odd issue at Broken Oar Grotto. I had the radiant quest to kill the Bandit leader there as well as killing Jaree-Ra at the end of "Lights Out".

I had ctd's entering Broken Oar Grotto. I made a metadata edit (in LOOT) to load RealistWaterTwo.esp AFTER RealisticBobbingBoats.esp and was at least able to enter sometimes. But the issue remains (see below).

When I did get inside, I found a group of Solitude Guards and Legate Adventius Caesennius inside fighting the Bandit leader..in fact they killed him before I could get there. The quest still updated however. After killing Jaree-Ra I went to exit and found Legate Adventius and the surviving Solitude guard standing at the entrance. They were stuck there as if they couldn't exit.

I tried using Prid ID and moveto player on both NPC's - from outside the cave. Moving Legate Adventius worked and he cleared the entrance. Moving the Solitude Guard did not work and he remains stuck at the cave exit (inside BOG). Then I tried disabling the Solitude Guard but he would not disable. My thinking is they are not supposed to be in there but either fell through the world somehow or perhaps the Solitude guards somehow ended up with a quest to hunt down the bandit leader. Just seemed strange.

I had disable a few mods (Immersive Patrols, Vividian ENB, Elfx, Realistic Bobbing Boats) to trouble shoot but none seemed to be the offenders of the CTD. I'm not used to immersive patrols so I'm not sure how/if it would affect city guards to hunt down bandits or not.

I am hoping a cell reset may fix the issue but wondering how they would end up inside Broken Oar Grotto. 

hello Neo, this question was posted sometime earlier in the thread but was overlooked perhaps.

Section: UNP Blessed Body Vanilla Armor Conversions

UNP Female Armors - Hide Armor Fix

it is marked as redundant in MO. Files are overwritten by Lore friendly and SemiSkimpy Armor, we can remove the Hide Armor fix folder ?

I often merge these smaller patches/folders into the main folder manually and it is not as noticable afterwards anymore. (seeing a folder marked as redundant because of the few files it has.)

But I did a fresh start on Thursday and noticed it and thought to verify due to it being asked by someone else as well, maybe needs a little adjustment in the guide.

Updated. Thanks.

Hey guys, I came across an odd issue at Broken Oar Grotto. I had the radiant quest to kill the Bandit leader there as well as killing Jaree-Ra at the end of "Lights Out".

I had ctd's entering Broken Oar Grotto. I made a metadata edit (in LOOT) to load RealistWaterTwo.esp AFTER RealisticBobbingBoats.esp and was at least able to enter sometimes. But the issue remains (see below).

When I did get inside, I found a group of Solitude Guards and Legate Adventius Caesennius inside fighting the Bandit leader..in fact they killed him before I could get there. The quest still updated however. After killing Jaree-Ra I went to exit and found Legate Adventius and the surviving Solitude guard standing at the entrance. They were stuck there as if they couldn't exit.

I tried using Prid ID and moveto player on both NPC's - from outside the cave. Moving Legate Adventius worked and he cleared the entrance. Moving the Solitude Guard did not work and he remains stuck at the cave exit (inside BOG). Then I tried disabling the Solitude Guard but he would not disable. My thinking is they are not supposed to be in there but either fell through the world somehow or perhaps the Solitude guards somehow ended up with a quest to hunt down the bandit leader. Just seemed strange.

I had disable a few mods (Immersive Patrols, Vividian ENB, Elfx, Realistic Bobbing Boats) to trouble shoot but none seemed to be the offenders of the CTD. I'm not used to immersive patrols so I'm not sure how/if it would affect city guards to hunt down bandits or not.

I am hoping a cell reset may fix the issue but wondering how they would end up inside Broken Oar Grotto. 

I'm not sure about the guards but I definitely got the CTD happening... hiding the mesh folder of Realistic Boat Bobbing seems to fix it, I haven't found the offending mesh just yet though.

Edit: I think it may be the "Animated Clutter" patch option in the installer causing it.

Edit2: Specifically the sacks option, so I removed it from the guide. Hopefully a solution can be found, I believe the only negative now is the sacks wont animate when opened if on ships. Was able to zone in/out freely.

• +1 1

To the topic of SiC Helmets and Open Faced Helmets... that is going to require a ton of patching... (sigh)... He basically made a copy of every vanilla armor set in the game for use in his mod. Haven't quite tested if a patch will work on the skeletons still though, so maybe will test it later when I have more time. Mean time, just don't personally use the helmets looted from the SiC creatures hehe.

To the topic of SiC Helmets and Open Faced Helmets... that is going to require a ton of patching... (sigh)... He basically made a copy of every vanilla armor set in the game for use in his mod. Haven't quite tested if a patch will work on the skeletons still though, so maybe will test it later when I have more time. Mean time, just don't personally use the helmets looted from the SiC creatures hehe.

I did some testing a few months ago when messing around with SkyRe's reproccer. I only tested 3 races and the info is a bit dated now (from March). I tried compiling a list of the ones I could find that didn't display properly. <thread link> Its not just ICH though, those SIC armors don't have breakdown recipes either.

When SIC v7 is released, alot in there could change. 

I did some testing a few months ago when messing around with SkyRe's reproccer. I only tested 3 races and the info is a bit dated now (from March). I tried compiling a list of the ones I could find that didn't display properly.  Its not just ICH though, those SIC armors don't have breakdown recipes either.

When SIC v7 is released, alot in there could change. 

True, have you by chance informed the author of this issue? I mean the next best thing could be a patch from WAF / CCO to extend to the SiC forms.