SkyrimSE hooker walk installed somehow

Thick8

Question

So I've been modding SE. Somewhere along the line I added something that has all the females walking around like hookers, all boobs waggling and hip thrusts with wistful glances back at me over their shoulder. For the life of me I can't see what mod may be causing this. I thought it might be FNIS, I un-ticked it but the issue remains. Before I turn off each mod 1 by one (94 mods), does this type of walk sound familiar to anyone?

4 answers to this question

Well a modlist might have helped us to identify it, but it does sound similar to what Sexymove does, which is give every female a more "enticing" walk animation, other than that there isn't much nexus side I can think of that would change the female anims that much.

Have a look in the 'Data' tab of MO for any mods listed that make changes to "meshes\actors\characters\". These will all be *.hkx files, or animation files. If anything looks out of the ordinary, disable that mod, run FNIS again and then try it in game.

You will need to redo your FNIS each time as it controls all the animations.

Have a look in the 'Data' tab of MO for any mods listed that make changes to "meshes\actors\characters\". These will all be *.hkx files, or animation files. If anything looks out of the ordinary, disable that mod, run FNIS again and then try it in game.

You will need to redo your FNIS each time as it controls all the animations.

He's running Special Edition so I doubt he's using MO as it's still not quite right.

@OP Other than verifying your cache I don't know what to do about your animation files unless you did an archive of the folder after you installed Skyrim SE in which case you could find the animation directory and copy that over to your install.