This post is more for an advice

installing "mature Skin 2 UNP(B).." i did chose the only UNP, it is a matter of taste, but i do not like those (unnatural for me) big bobs (full of silicone) so i chose the "only UPN", thus i wonder if that is going to create some sort of problem, for example when we installed the KSHairdos breast...

Grateful if you can answer that

OK, tanks for the answer.

I will see how i deal with it, because i have a ready to go character with a pure vanilla save just out of the Helgen cave, it is the one I am using as a test to check the installation.

Don't know if really I want to create a new character, that way i do not need the Race menu mod, although just because of that i needed to skip the "XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended - XPMSE" mod, that have as a requisite "race menu", hope that skipping that mod (Race menu) will not cause any trouble in the installation of your guide, which, so far is going pretty well in all the check-test I have done

I am trying to be careful with that, maybe i will need to step back to it.

My character (or planed play) is a ranger/bow/shield and weapon. Now planing for dual wielding ... so that far it is OK.

Now seeing that, as you said is a core/almost core in the installation guide. Up til now i have skipped =

Race menu

UNP BLESSED BODY- UNPB REDUX PROJECT

XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended – XPMSE

Dual sheath redux

If you think that skipping that is gonna cause troubles, I'll better step back to it, but if i can go ahead whit it, i can skip a couple of mods that I am not going to use other than following the installation

Sorry if i am kinnda of a burden mate

Dont know if your aware......

but with the slider at zero UNP and UNPB are the same. 

The difference comes when you increase the weight. 

Thanks twiz...., I am aware of that, but i am not concerned about my character since i play as a male, but it is about the npc, I understand and respect people that like it, but for me is kinda of embarrasing-eye issue, a Skyrim full of milk-cows-like women...