Weird Burned Lighting

eperdos

Question

Ok, so after installing STEP extended, I started my character and right at the dragon battle, these are some images that don`t look right to me. They seem to burned, contrast is too high in some situations. Maybe somene can tell me what is going on with it:

Ok, so I installed again Skyrim. even more, I installed it using my old DVD, so launch version of Skyrim, no DLCs, no updates. The lighting issue is still there. It must be something my GPU is not handling right. I have a GTX 1070. I never saw these issues before with my old GTX 560ti.

Ok, so I installed again Skyrim. even more, I installed it using my old DVD, so launch version of Skyrim, no DLCs, no updates. The lighting issue is still there. It must be something my GPU is not handling right. I have a GTX 1070. I never saw these issues before with my old GTX 560ti.

Maybe perform a clean installation of the drivers and/or run the Dx install package in the root.

Ok, I watched some videos on youtube with the intros and they all seem to have the same burnout lighting:

watch it from around 24th minute. Also, to compare with the below images, watch the video at around 21:40 to see the burnout carriage.

I upload some more image taken on a vanilla skyrim: