different enb?

So im installing SLRE legendary for the first time and so far its going good, but i peronally hate vividian enb, and much prefer project enb cinematic winter option.... can i just change directly over or do i have to change anything else? On a side note has anyone installed ETAC complete and if so does it work and what special steps are required?

Someone who uses SRLE with ETaC will be able to confirm.. but the only issues that come to mind are - 

Immersive Citizens - You need to use the lite version for compatibility with ETaC.

Realistic Room Rental - If you use this don't install ETaC's Inns.

Also install any other appropriate etac patches of course.

Regarding your preferred ENB.. you could see if it's possible to make it vivid weathers compatible. There are instructions on the vivid weathers nexus page for that. Otherwise you might need to uninstall vivid weathers and use vanilla weather / CoT or whatever is recommended by the project enb author. You may need to alter lighting mods to taste / enb requirements but that's all very doable.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Marginally better on my system.. got 19 fps with vividian and getting 22 with organic. Should be getting more I'm running a 4gb card with 4064 memory set in enb local files.

Amount of memory will not affect the FPS, tbh... It's just about stability. ENBs with lots of high resolution textures and lots of details added by mods will put on it's knees even latest generation of videocards. Especially for higher than 1080p screen resolution.