Archmages robes makes my character go bald? [SRLE Extended]

this is because i forgot to move the Armature records from CCF

0010F570 <ClothesMGRobesArchmage1Hooded> "Archmage's Robes"
  • Conflict Resolution - Use Record from CollegeOfWinterholdImmersive.esp then move BOD2 - Biped Body Template from Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp and the KWDA - Keyword from Clothing & Clutter Fixes.esp and the DATA - Data from Clothing & Clutter Fixes.esp DNAM - Armor Rating from Clothing & Clutter Fixes.esp. and Armature from Clothing & Clutter Fixes.esp.
  • Problem Resolved - Changes from USLEEP and Clothing and Clutter Fixes needed to be merged with the Immersive College of Wintehold.
  • +1 1

this is because i forgot to move the Armature records from CCF

• Conflict Resolution - Use Record from CollegeOfWinterholdImmersive.esp then move BOD2 - Biped Body Template from Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp and the KWDA - Keyword from Clothing & Clutter Fixes.esp and the DATA - Data from Clothing & Clutter Fixes.esp DNAM - Armor Rating from Clothing & Clutter Fixes.esp. and Armature from Clothing & Clutter Fixes.esp.
  • Problem Resolved - Changes from USLEEP and Clothing and Clutter Fixes needed to be merged with the Immersive College of Wintehold.

Do i load collegeofwinterholdimmersive.esp only? In Tes5edit that is, i dont really know how to do this.

I cant seem to find BOD2 ? 

https://imgur.com/a/8GUbi

Nvm, i found BOD2

Or is there a step-by-step guide i can follow?

Do i move BOD2 under CollegeOfWinterholdImmersive.esp or under SRLE Extended Conflict Resolution.esp?

this is the guide for that record

• Conflict Resolution - Use Record from CollegeOfWinterholdImmersive.esp then move BOD2 - Biped Body Template from Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp and the KWDA - Keyword from Clothing & Clutter Fixes.esp and the DATA - Data from Clothing & Clutter Fixes.esp DNAM - Armor Rating from Clothing & Clutter Fixes.esp. and Armature from Clothing & Clutter Fixes.esp.
  • Problem Resolved - Changes from USLEEP and Clothing and Clutter Fixes needed to be merged with the Immersive College of Wintehold

When it says "use record from" you right click on that esp and click "copy overwrite into" and then select SRLE Extended Conflict Resolution.esp  then just move from every esp what is said in the guide.

Edited by paul666root