A Few Questions Regarding Character Section of SRLE

Aeradom

Question

Ran into a big of a snag installing some mods and instead of continuing, though I shoudl resolve them first. 

1) Asked this in the main thread but will ask again here, does the Eyes of Beauty as installed work for NPC's? I ask because from the page it says that you need the NPC pack. And when I loaded it, I didn't see a difference. 

2) I am so confused with this Better Males mod install. Okay so I thought at first that I could just set the following as Data (then the data below it as data of course) and I'd be good to go: 

• Smooth Normal Map
  • Body Hair Level 3

Turns out that doing it that way doesn't install all the necessary files which I find out when I go to look for the ones to delete and find they aren't there. So now I'm kind of confused. How do I get all these things into one nice neat little package? Where then I can delete and copy all the rest that I need too. 

I thought I have another question but I'll have to think on it because I can't recall it at the moment. 

4 answers to this question

2) Install the default Geonox faces and the default body you want from the two choices Neo gives you (nude or not nude). Then install them both again, but this time go into the optional category to choose the smooth face and body hair optionals respectively. Merge when asked.

2) Install the default Geonox faces and the default body you want from the two choices Neo gives you (nude or not nude). Then install them both again, but this time go into the optional category to choose the smooth face and body hair optionals respectively. Merge when asked.

Ah! That makes a lot of sense then. Speaking of the Eyes of Beauty, is it packaged in a way that it'll work right, specifically the elven one? I ask because instead of the files being in like the base mod, it's instead structured as Texture/actors/character/eyes/EyesofBeauty/ElvenEyes/ then files. Is that not a problem I guess? 

Yeah, the textures being in a unique folder like that is fine as the plugin will direct the record to the proper file.

I'm not 100% sure about your main Eyes of Beauty question. I believe it only affects the PC as that is what I guess from looking at the file tab as well. I think that is by design in the guide, but we'd have to hear from Neo to be sure. The NPC file might conflict with something and produce the gray face bug, I'm not sure.