Third Person Torch Stance Broken

HedCrub

Question

Hi there, I have spent the last couple of days installing STEP extended, in general, really very happy with it. The only things I did not install are Dual Sheath Redux and FNIS.

I do however have a small problem, I did search the forum but could not find an answer to my issue - I apologise in advance if it has already been answered elsewhere. And here is the problem, while in third person camera with a torch out, my character just stands at a standard weapon sheathed idle with the torch poking straight from his hip horizontally. Is this a normal issue with STEP or have I done something wrong?

Thanks in advance :)

post-9829-0-31991000-1469649192_thumb.jpg

6 answers to this question

I haven't noticed it on NPC's if I'm honest, but that's not to say it's not there, I shall check later. Sounds silly but I didn't really want Java on my machine - you need it for the DSR patch. The STEP guide said that if I didn't install Dual Sheath Redux then I could skip FNIS. I'll try installing both when I get back from work later and post my results here.

Thanks guys.